PDA

View Full Version : "much more powerful to select hands from the hold them manager database"

MASTERHOLMES
04-22-2010, 02:26 PM
I agree that being able to select hands from the hold them manager database is crucial for leakfinding, and focusing on trouble hands like aces, and such.

but i feel like you thrown away a crucial part of your sit and go wizard for a person reviewing their sit and go tourney the easy way of importing tournament folders in the stand alone product can quickly look at the imported sit and go and notice the yellow and red x,, and mess around with the sit and go while the memory is still fresh.

it can easily be put back in,,
you see when you are looking at your tournament results, data view, and all those sit and goes are there ,
you can easily put in (i hope ) the abilty to drag right click whole tournies and put in the "analyze tournies in sit and go wizard"

then sit and go wizard will have the best of the both worlds,, anazlze a tourney easy from the beginning,, and hand selections to look at focus groups.

as it stands i will be forced to use the stand alone product to review my tournies for the x, yellow spots..
and then hem wizard for focus hands.

SitNGo Wizard
04-22-2010, 04:30 PM
Good points. The status icons may be added to the HM hands views.

The drag and drop is a bit trickier. Maybe we can implement drag and drop in HM.