PDA

View Full Version : Problem with Wizard in HM

Californian
04-22-2010, 01:17 PM
Please take a look on my screen ... I just updated my HM and wanted to try that SNG Wizard cause I'm really interested in that add-on.
But my main screen is slightly different from that I can see in Manual Introduction section ... and I'm not able to import any data to analyze :( ...
It looks like some options are not available from the main screen and I didn't find them in a menu either.

Are the options available only for registered version or I did sth wrong ?

Please help me :)

http://www.microproject.pl/screen.jpg

MASTERHOLMES
04-22-2010, 01:37 PM
ok what has to happen is
1. you go to tourney results data tab
2. filter for sit and go at your sit
3. manually walk up and down and control drag all the selected hh
4. then manuall control something all the hands ,,
5. then run select hands in sit and go wizard.

WHAT A DRAG

I said hell with it,, opened up my sit and go wizard stand alone product and just imported the tourney hands where i didn't have to manually control click all the hhs , (get boring after 50 hands times and that is just one sit and go hh).

so either hem has to fix it so you can simply import the sit and go easy like the sit and go wizard itself or it is epic fail.

heck just put the import tournament folder from the regular sit and go wizard into sit and go wizard for hem and voila you wont have to go and manually select all the hands.

that seems to be the only problem with it as it is a full wizard.

edited to add

i can't speak for registered version or not as i been long time registered version so i just assume my sit and go wizard liscense was carried over.

SitNGo Wizard
04-22-2010, 04:39 PM
Please take a look on my screen ... I just updated my HM and wanted to try that SNG Wizard cause I'm really interested in that add-on.
But my main screen is slightly different from that I can see in Manual Introduction section ... and I'm not able to import any data to analyze :( ...
It looks like some options are not available from the main screen and I didn't find them in a menu either.

Are the options available only for registered version or I did sth wrong ?

Please help me :)

The second line in your screen capture says:

To analyze your database hands: Open the tournament hands view and select the hands you want to analyze. Then right-click and select "Analyze in SitNGo Wizard".

There is a video on B-Money's blog page (http://blogs.holdemmanager.com/sitngo-wizard-hm-app-launched/) that demonstrates how it works.

SitNGo Wizard
04-22-2010, 04:43 PM
WHAT A DRAG

The idea is that you can use filters to narrow down the hand list to hands you are interested in. Or filter on hands that you marked while playing.

Willit help if we can add the Wizard status icons and allow you to filter on those?

Californian
04-22-2010, 06:38 PM
Ok but ... is there any chance that SitNGo Wizard in HM can have similar options to import tournament hands ... just like the stand alone version of Wizard ?

In fact (maybe just my opinion) it's more convenient ...

SitNGo Wizard
04-22-2010, 07:27 PM
It is not intended to replace the stand-along version. You can still use the stand-along version with the same license.

Other than drag and drop/copy and paste, what about the Wizard import is more convenient?

The Minder
04-22-2010, 11:30 PM
The idea is that you can use filters to narrow down the hand list to hands you are interested in. Or filter on hands that you marked while playing.

Willit help if we can add the Wizard status icons and allow you to filter on those?

Tournament filtering in HM leaves a lot to be desired. I don't think this is a usable option.

MASTERHOLMES
04-22-2010, 11:56 PM
that is the only thing that in ease was the tournament import folder.
even if you just importated all the tournments into the sit and go wizard like leakbuster, then we can select the tourneies we want to run in sit and go wizard just like the regular but it will be easier as sit and go wiz is already in it.

but that is the only differnce is it is more harder to import whole single sit and goes, and it is a plus being in hem once that is made easier as you say we can filter for sit and go hands.

i know that a developer said eventually we will be able to filter for m, so that would be easier in using your sit and go wizard product with hem tournies.

dave_w11
04-25-2010, 09:35 AM
You can load in a whole tournament in HEM by selecting the desired tournament in TOURNEY->Results->Data View, and selecting all the hands in the hand list, then right clicking and clicking analyse in wizard. You can easily select all the hands in a hand list in HEM by clicking the top hand, then scroll to the bottom of the list and shift-click the bottom hand.

It would be much easier though if there was an "Analyse all hands in wizard" type button, as there is for replayer/view/copy hands.

It would be nice if wizard had the correct number of hands displayed when they are imported in the manner. At the moment it always says "Game 1 of 1" in the top left corner. It's nice to have it say "Game x of y" so that you know how far through your review session you are.

Having the filtering capabilities of HEM so easily usable with wizard is a great addition, rather than having to copy the hand histories manually. Thanks!

lgs0pht
04-25-2010, 12:44 PM
deleted

Californian
04-26-2010, 03:42 AM

It would be much easier though if there was an "Analyse all hands in wizard" type button, as there is for replayer/view/copy hands.

It would be nice if wizard had the correct number of hands displayed when they are imported in the manner. At the moment it always says "Game 1 of 1" in the top left corner. It's nice to have it say "Game x of y" so that you know how far through your review session you are.

Exactly ... I vote for that ! :D
Is there possible to add / fix those things ? :)

_Loki_
04-26-2010, 04:18 AM
post in the suggestions section (with a poll) & you will get loads of votes including mine