PDA

View Full Version : Bug tickets?

Pupp3tMast3r
04-22-2010, 03:36 AM
Is there a bug ticket system in place? sometimes I find a bug that's been already discovered and I want to see if that's the case so I stop wasting time trying to re-create it and report it ...

netsrak
04-22-2010, 04:08 AM
We have a bug ticket system, but its only for our internally use.

Pupp3tMast3r
04-22-2010, 03:28 PM
I suggest you make it public -- it's easier for the community to understand what's going on, and not ask the same question over and over again.

netsrak
04-23-2010, 05:42 AM
Thanks, i'll forward it.

B-Money
04-23-2010, 02:35 PM
Hi,

Open bugs are somewhat confidential. There's also no way to make our current bug database public unless someone created a second bug database. If you find a bug feel free to report your initial findings here and anyone on the tech team can let you know if it's already been reported. Reporting the same bug is actually great for us because it give us an idea of the impact it's having on everyone. If the same bug gets reported multiple times it gets assigned a higher priority. If a bug is reported once and we feel it's a low priority bug, it stays at the bottom of the list until the high priority bugs are taken care of.

It sounds like you are interested in testing Holdem Manager. PM me with your email and I'll add you to the list of paid testers if this interests you.

GL.
-B