PDA

View Full Version : release 1.10.06 didnt' fix the antes being posted twice in full tilt replayer mtt

MASTERHOLMES
04-21-2010, 07:59 PM
just to let the team know,, it didn't fix the double posting of blinds for big and small blind, and the pot is inflated in the top left hand corner still

fozzy71
04-21-2010, 09:58 PM
I have forwarded this thread to the developers, thank you.

Mike chops
04-22-2010, 11:13 AM
Can you send a hand history to mike@holdemmanager.net. I tested it on a Stars tourney and it worked ok

MASTERHOLMES
04-22-2010, 02:34 PM
before the last patch before this one,
morny had to do a teamviewer session to get the ftp hand histories (he should still have them on file). the reason why I say that is because aol did something to them when sent. (i use only aol.).

poker stars is not a valid comparison as I never seen anyone complain about poker stars antes, and seen another person complain about full tilt replayer antes being counted.

http://forums.holdemmanager.com/holdem-manager-replayer/25957-antes-getting-counted-twice-tournaments.html

plus i had just started a poker stars account recently and test it just now for antes in replayer and the antes are being counted just fine.

so since sit and go wizard works for you now,,and his recent update included 90 man sit and go with antes, can you ask him for some full tilt antes mtt hand history.
otherwise we are going to have to do the teamviewer thing. which isnt' that big a deal, but first I must nap.

morny
04-22-2010, 11:18 PM
Yeah ive already forwarded all those details from our session along with some other hands someone else sent and hes looking into it now

MASTERHOLMES
05-19-2010, 12:53 AM
i have the latest hold them manager patch, 1.11.01 and just finished the daily dollar and the antes are still being shown twice in replayer.

Mike chops
05-19-2010, 02:42 AM
The problem is with the way the hands are imported rather than the replayer. I put a hack in for FTP? and could look at other games you mention, but really it needs fixing on the import side. I asked some one to look at it and hope to have a fix soon.

MASTERHOLMES
05-19-2010, 04:53 AM
for me the only game I see it on is full tilt as it is my main site, mtts tournies, (i dont' know if the antes are being counted twice in cash games).

Pupp3tMast3r
06-04-2010, 02:52 AM
It still does weird stuff with Tilt tourneys and antes.

MASTERHOLMES
06-08-2010, 11:11 PM
1.11.01b didnt' fix it yet as well.