PDA

View Full Version : ok so hem is reading the file but insist the file has 0 hands.

chris64
10-07-2008, 09:34 AM
i play at ub and i'm savng the hands to the default folder. i believe it is myhandhistories in my docments. I have hem pointed to the folder but it just says one file found 0 hands imported. it just keeps doing that over and over on auto import. I also tried a manual import from a folder and got the same messeage. If it matter these are all observed hands at ub. Anyway to sum it up hem sees the folder but is blind to the hands with in the folder.

chris64
10-07-2008, 09:40 AM
on a side note is their anyway to adjust how often hem looks for hands?

Mike chops
10-07-2008, 12:50 PM
The files UB saves are locked until you quit the table. If you want real time hands open the hand history window on the UB table and add "..\holdem manager\importing\hem data" to the auto import folders. Actually there were problems so you may have to search for the UB problem thread for the fix I just posted...

You can edit the import delay. Forgot where exactly though.

morny
10-07-2008, 03:08 PM
To edit Auto import time go to C:\Program Files\RVG Software\Holdem Manager\Config folder and open holdemmanager.config file in notepad and change the autoImportDuration from 5 (secs) to whatever suits