PDA

View Full Version : 4/20 Update problem on Windows 7

jrfrank
04-21-2010, 03:14 PM
I just downloaded the newest update 1.10.06 on Windows 7 and now when I try to launch HEM I just get a pop up saying:

An error occurred on startup: Access to path 'C:\Progam Files\RVG Software\Holdem Manager\fishfinder\filterv2' is denied.

I have no idea what this means as I'm not very tech savvy. How do I fix this?

_Loki_
04-21-2010, 08:10 PM
hi jr

does it say this:
System.TypeInitializationException: The type initializer for 'Scanner.Form1' threw an exception. ---> System.TypeInitializationException: The type initializer for 'Scanner.Global' threw an exception. ---> System.UnauthorizedAccessException: Access to the path 'C:\Program Files (x86)\RVG Software\Holdem Manager\FishFinder.txt' is denied.

solution
FAQ - Hold'em Manager Poker Tracking Software :: Unhandled Exception - Scanner.Form1 threw an exception (http://faq.holdemmanager.com/questions/370/Unhandled+Exception+-+Scanner.Form1+threw+an+exception)

_Loki_
04-21-2010, 08:13 PM
Just noticed it's not exactly the same, but try it anyway & report back

morny
04-21-2010, 10:02 PM
Yeah Loki's solution should solve that problem

jrfrank
04-22-2010, 10:01 PM
Loki's link solved the problem. Thanks for the replies. Digging the update too, nice work!

jrfrank
04-23-2010, 12:17 AM
Now I have a new problem, my HUD doesn't appear on my tables. I found the hand history file from poker stars and added it to the auto import config and then started the auto import. The hands are all importing just fine. The HUD eventually popped up on a few tables after a minute or so, when it used to pop up before I even sat down before the update. The HUD eventually disappeared after a few minutes and now it won't show up on any tables. The table manager is recognizing all of the tables I am on as well for what it's worth. I've restarted HEM and my computer multiple times and the HUD still hasn't showed up except for the first time and that was only for a few minutes.

Any help would be much appreciated. Thanks

_Loki_
04-23-2010, 03:00 AM
what security software you got on there ?

jrfrank
04-23-2010, 02:51 PM
AVG Free. I got it all figured out now though. Thanks again for the replies.