PDA

View Full Version : Optimize Reports Error

Roroelcoco
10-07-2008, 09:32 AM
I just finished importing my HH into HEM, booted the soft then I have the Optimize Reports window coming up. After a short while, I have the following error message pop up..

"The following error occurred: ERROR:XX002:index "specialholecardactions_idx1" is not a btree.

If I press ok, then it says that it will try next time the software would reboot but since then, I can't seem to be able to import properly or view my hands of the day...

Roroelcoco
10-07-2008, 09:41 AM
And also, after this error problem, whenver I open a table, my HUD doesn't appear, in my Table Manager, it says there's 0/6 players on table when we're 6 and my Import tab always shows 1 file with 1 hand being imported BUT also 1 duplicate hand...

Also, in my Cash Games Tab, I can't see my hands. I have the info coming up but I can't view any of the hands that I played

It would seems that since that error occured concerning the Optimize Reports, nothing seems to work right...

HELP!

Rvg72
10-08-2008, 03:04 AM
Hi, you have an issue with one of your indexes. Here is how you fix it:

1) Open pgadmin from your start menu in windows under postgresql
2) Double click on the server name and enter your postgresql password (default is postgrespass)
3) Click on Databases and select the current database
4) Click on the Icon at the top that has the SQL and pencil
5) Type "drop index specialholecardactions_idx" without the quotes and press F5
6) Type (well copy and paste is better)

CREATE INDEX specialholecardactions_idx1
ON specialholecardactions
USING btree
(player_id, actiontype);

And press F5. It should be good after this.

Roy

Roroelcoco
10-09-2008, 02:57 AM
Thanks for the reply!

Now i'm getting another one...

The following error occured: ERROR: XX002: index "playerhandsflop_pkey" is not a btree

Do I follow same procedure as above? Thanks!

Rvg72
10-09-2008, 05:16 PM
Hi, same procedure and start with:

Alter Table playerhandsflop drop CONSTRAINT playerhandsflop_pkey

Then hit the F5 key to run it. Next type in

Alter Table playerhandsflop add CONSTRAINT playerhandsflop_pkey PRIMARY KEY (playerhand_id)

Then, as long as you don't have other issues, you should be ok

Roy