PDA

View Full Version : ONGAME NETWORK Tournament problem when moving table.

Moonpig
04-21-2010, 10:54 AM
The HUD will work on the first table. However once you move table the HUD will work but the stats will be on the wrong players. I have worked out why this is, Ongame Network now have a sort of preferred seating option going on in the background while play tournaments. When you change table you will be in the same position at the new table however your seat number in the hand history will be different.

This has caused another bug within the “Data View” under the tournaments section. Every time you change table in a tournament, HEM manager thinks you have entered a new tournament.

I am using version 1.10 04b at the moment, and i still had the same problem with the older version of HEM.

Thank you

Papa Cheche
04-21-2010, 04:45 PM
Same problem since 3 or 4 days.

morny
04-21-2010, 09:58 PM
Ongame dont announce the change in the hand history so the only way to fix it is to tell HM via the table finder

FAQ - Hold'em Manager Poker Tracking Software :: Configuring Table Finder to Show HUD (http://faq.holdemmanager.com/questions/60/Configuring+Table+Finder+to+Show+HUD+) - Configuring Table Finder to Show HUD

Moonpig
04-23-2010, 10:16 AM
The HUD stats are still working when you change table, that is not the problem. All the stats are correct and update correctly as a new hand is played.

The problem is the stats are ontop of the wrong player and over the hero.

This is due to the hidden prefered seating going on in the background at Ongame network during tournamnets. Which stated 5 days ago.

you still getting this problem Papa Cheche?

Moonpig
04-23-2010, 10:43 AM
For example

I am sitting at 12 o clock at the first table and the hand history says i am at seat 1.

i then get moved to another table

and i am still siting at 12 o clock but the hand history says i am at seat 6, and now all the stats have rotated around 5 players clockwise.

The stats are still updating correctly at the end of each hand they are just ontop of the wrong player.

Papa Cheche
04-23-2010, 12:35 PM
Moonpig, you can change your seat in the right part of the panel in winamax window. But, it isn't very confortable...

But the big problem for me is : when, in a tournament, you was moved to another table, Holdem Manager thinks it's a new tournament... => wrong stats

Moonpig
04-24-2010, 06:56 AM
Thank you Papa Cheche never noticed that before.

That has solved one of the my problems.

Papa Cheche
05-03-2010, 08:06 AM
UP UP UP !

When the problem will be solved ?

Remember : when you move to a new table in a MTT or in a SNG with more than 10 players, Holdem manager makes a new line of tournament.

HM takes the number of the table as the number of the tournament.

netsrak
05-03-2010, 09:43 AM
Please zip and mail the original handhistory files of some sample tourneys with link to this thread and explanation to support@holdemmanager.net.

Not sure whether we already have hands for this problem.

Papa Cheche
05-04-2010, 02:19 AM
OK,

this morning, i've mailed an handhistory file to your support.

greetings

Moonpig
05-13-2010, 08:13 AM
Any news on this?

netsrak
05-13-2010, 09:50 AM
The fix should be in this prerelease: http://www.holdemmanager.com/downloads/HmUpdate_1.11.0a.exe

but it has 2 known problems, thats why we don't release it for the public:
- table scanner window doesn't resize correctly
- FTP rush tables preferred seating

Leif
05-14-2010, 06:05 AM
Yeah, the problem is that it now HEM detect the "table number" were as earlier it detected the "tournament number".

So you have to do some work after, plugging in time used etc., if you want correct $/hour.

Anyways, when you have to plug in finishing and no of players it is not too difficult once you get used to it.

Just make sure to note when you start/end the tours, and then take the laster post for the tour edit the time, and delete the others.

Obv. you will missing a ton of hands, but stats, time etc, will be correct.

zyxwv0987
05-18-2010, 05:31 PM
Hi,

I play on Winamax and I'm facing the same problem. I downloaded the patch. I created a new database and imported my last hand histories. I still have the bug of a tournament being split in two or more database entries. Let's just it is painfull.
If you need hand histories and shoot screens please give me instructions

netsrak
05-19-2010, 03:50 AM
Please zip and mail hands and screenshots with link to this thread to support@holdemmanager.net

Leif
05-19-2010, 04:33 AM
Samen here (Eurobet - Ongame).

On the other hand, the tour buy-in is now right, instead of all being 10+1.

The problem is that HEM stores the tour-number as the table number after Ongames latest update - hence; new table (number) new tour.

zyxwv0987
05-20-2010, 12:58 PM
Hi,

I sent the hand histories and shootscreens yesterday to the support.

Hope it helps

Leif
05-20-2010, 05:47 PM
Another problem is, that when changing tables the hud stats are on the wrong players.

So we change them back with "table manaegr", but when you have a large database from many tournaments and SNG's you sometimes wanna look at stats for this tour only.

When double-clicking, after changing/turning the hud seats so they fit, the RED (this tour only) ligts up at a different player than the one you are clicking at.

So, when sitting late in a tour, and there is a player you have many hands on, you cannot see hands from this tour alone - and the stats might be from some 10$ turbo DON's

Sarek
05-21-2010, 06:54 AM
try to set up preffered seating in HM for Ongame. The middle bottom chair has #8, the leftmost at the top = #1
then (at the table) change your seat there - stats will rotate and every player (including you) should have his own stats

zyxwv0987
05-27-2010, 03:42 AM
Hi,

is there any feedback on this problem ?

Regards

zyxwv0987
06-01-2010, 07:45 AM
Hi,

still no news. Regarding the previous post on setting "preferred seat for Ongame" it doesn't work. BTW, that's not very surprising as you advice us to use the change seat button while in the mean time all this thread is about the fact that this feature is not supported by HM.

Regards.

morny
06-01-2010, 11:14 PM
Ongame seating should be working fine now, see this FAQ FAQ - Hold'em Manager Poker Tracking Software :: Setup Preferred Seating for Ongame\Bwin (http://faq.holdemmanager.com/questions/395/Setup+Preferred+Seating+for+Ongame/Bwin)

Keupon
06-02-2010, 03:10 AM
Hello everyone,

I am currently trying HM trial version (1.11.01a V), and meets several small concerns to me, like those reported in this thread.

In absolute it works relatively well, but:

1 - For MTT, the hud stats are reset when changing table, and HM seems to create a new tournament for each table, which is a bit boring.

2 - The HUD is placed on the table anyway, forced to place them manually. In addition when changing table or exit / new players arrived, the HUD's move on the table ... GRRR!

3 - It also seems that HM does not like when I ITM, in fact no gain by HM view (at least for MTT).

4 - The menu Players(xxx) to the left, any theory we should be able to generate a report? But nothing happens, not even a name that appears.

Thank you.

Edit : And sorry for enflish^^

netsrak
06-02-2010, 07:25 AM
1. Stats reset: for Hero this is intended, for Villains the stats should be accumulated.

2. After you configured the Hud you should save the positions via table manager -> file -> save positions.

3. You need to edit the results manually because Ongame writes no summary file.

4. You need to click the Run report button to get results.

Keupon
06-02-2010, 03:18 PM
Thanks for responding^^

So

1 - Ok for hero I understand why, but vilain's stat's are reset to??

2 - Ok i'll try this toonight.

3 - Ok, and how to make for the Mtt that Hm create new tournement for each table need to edit to??

4 - I've tryed and try with filters to, report do nothing...

Thanks.

netsrak
06-03-2010, 05:45 AM
1. that should normally work. Please check your additional hud filters. If you cant figure it out please post a screenshot of your settings.

3. This is a problem which recently occured. We are working on a fix.

4. Did you select tourneys or cash? Please post a screenshot of your settings.

Keupon
06-03-2010, 04:45 PM
Hi

Ok thanks for working on this fix.

Well, now the hud comes with the good player's name, but vilain's stat still reset, I didn't change of Table, so i don't know if my stat have reset to^^

For the screenshot, could you detail which one you need.

Thanks.

netsrak
06-04-2010, 07:55 AM
A screenshot of the advanced filter settings and please attach the file config\holdemmanager.config

Keupon
06-04-2010, 09:43 AM
hi

I hope is what you need. See below.

Free - Envoyez vos documents (http://dl.free.fr/if6ed1tnU)

thanks

netsrak
06-04-2010, 11:52 AM
I see no screenshot :(

I think the best is if you mail them with link to this thread and problem description to support@holdemmanager.net

Keupon
06-04-2010, 04:02 PM
My Screnshot are in the link above in a zip file.

Or by mail if you prefer.

morny
06-04-2010, 06:50 PM
I received and replied to your email