PDA

View Full Version : Missed hands on PS & problem re-importing archive w/ 1.10.05

knivesout
04-21-2010, 12:37 AM
XP
1.10.04b and 1.10.05

I was playing on PS and noticed 1 particular hand that didn't import (among many that did). So I went into the HH file and noticed the hand wasn't in there either. I then requested my HH from PS and cut & pasted that hand into the original HH file and directed HEM to import it. Didn't work (said no new hands). I then created a separate file with the only 1 missing hand, and got the same result. I then figured it must be some sort of index error, so I purged all hands from today. I tried to reimport all hands for today, both PS and FTP, from my archive, but HEM says "found 0 files to process." Tried this again with 1.10.05 internal, and got the same result.

Simply put, how do I get today's hands back into HEM?

knivesout
04-21-2010, 02:21 AM
Tried this to see if it would work. No luck.

netsrak
04-21-2010, 04:31 AM
The import process reads every file only once. So to import it again you need to rename it or move it to a different folder.

knivesout
04-21-2010, 06:40 AM
Nothing shows up in my reports. Not with my ids, aliases, or anybody elses. I say it seems to have imported because after any file, the file is imported, hands are imported, all hands are duplicate, and there are 0 import errors. But all reports for this particular day are blank. Any ideas?

netsrak
04-21-2010, 06:59 AM
Please zip and mail the hand with a link to this thread to support@holdemmanager.net

knivesout
04-21-2010, 08:33 PM
In my reports, I am now noticing duplicate hands, and completely missed hands. This is something I've never seen before. This is happening on PS and FTP. Please help.

morny
04-21-2010, 09:46 PM
FTP have a bug where they are writing duplicate hand histories, this wouldn't be a problem for HM since we check the timestamp and game number however these duplicate hands for some reason have different timestamps and game numbers, ive been told theyre aware of it and will fix it soon but there is nothing we can do on our end for that unfortunately.

As for missing hands, try checking your archive folder and narrow down the sample with missing hands and email them to support@holdemmanager.net with a link to this thread and well check them for import errors