PDA

View Full Version : Integrated?

bwtaylor
04-20-2010, 11:39 PM
Is this version of SNGWiz integrated into holdem manager, or are you simply reselling the same version of SNGWiz that has been on the market as a stand alone app for a long time?

I purchased SNGWiz a while back and always wanted it to be able to read directly from the HEM database. Does this do that? Assuming it is integrated, is there an upgrade path for people like me who already bought SNGWiz as a separate app?

SitNGo Wizard
04-21-2010, 08:24 AM
It is integrated and there are a few minor differences compared to the stand-alone version. See this video (http://faq.holdemmanager.com/questions/380/Introduction+(SitNGo+Wizard)+) for more information.

If you already own a Wizard license, your Wizard activation code will work with the integrated version. If you do not have a Wizard activation code yet, send an email to support@sngwiz.com.

dubberman27
04-21-2010, 06:25 PM
I think everybody thought the integration means HUD in SNGWiz. At this stage Wizhud is more powerfull with SNGWiz...
Is there any plan to integrate HUD to SNGWiz?

SitNGo Wizard
04-21-2010, 09:53 PM
The current integration is the first step. There will be more to come.

Pilch
10-15-2010, 01:50 PM
I think everybody thought the integration means HUD in SNGWiz. At this stage Wizhud is more powerfull with SNGWiz...
Is there any plan to integrate HUD to SNGWiz?

Any ideas when this is arriving?

SitNGo Wizard
10-21-2010, 10:55 AM
No release date is set yet.