PDA

View Full Version : Not importing

Tw33Ty
04-20-2010, 08:39 PM
I just bought the omaha manager, entered the serial code. Updated the new HEM version 1.10.06 but it seems like my HEM will not import anything, holdem or omaha. I checked pokerstars import place and it still says its importing it into my file so... I dont get it.

please help

Thanks.

netsrak
04-21-2010, 04:23 AM
Please check this and give us some more details:
* Under Vista and Windows 7 make sure that holdemmanager.exe, hmhud.exe and dbcontrolpanel.exe are started as administrator. Run the windows explorer and navigate to your Holdemmanager installation directory. Right click the holdemmanager.exe, dbcontrolpanel.exe and the hmhud.exe executable and select "Run as admin" from the popup menu under compatibilty.

* If that doesn't help, please check this and answer and post the questions FAQ - Hold'em Manager Poker Tracking Software :: My HUD Doesn't Work (http://faq.holdemmanager.com/questions/48/My+HUD+Doesn't+Work)

Tw33Ty
04-28-2010, 06:44 PM
What version of Holdem Manager are you using?
1.10.06a

What poker site are you playing on and does the problem occur on more than one site?
I play on pokerstars, I dont know about other sites.

Which type of game(s) are you playing? (NL, FL, Omaha, SnGs, MTT)
It's not importing in any game format

Have you clicked on the Start Auto Import button?
duh

Often times, it is one setting or option that's not correct in your poker client. Please see our Detailed FAQs on configuring Holdem Manager to work with poker sites to make sure your poker site is saving Hand History files.
its fine

Check to see if the hand histories are showing up in the folder that you configured in HM to auto import from.
they are

If you think the hands are importing the please go to the reports TAB, select your username and run a report with all filters off to confirm they have imported.
I did, its not importing.

If the hand histories show up in the auto import folders, but they're not importing into the database, please create a new database and try importing some hands to test if it's a corrupt database.
I did, didnt work any better

Have you tried the Table Finder and did it work? FAQ - Hold'em Manager Poker Tracking Software :: Configuring Table Finder to Show HUD (http://faq.holdemmanager.com/questions/60/Configuring+Table+Finder+to+Show+HUD+)
I didnt work

If you open the hand history files, are they written in English?
yes

Please attach your holdemmanager.config file from C:\Program Files\RVG Software\Holdem Manager\Config folder. It may be just called holdemmanager if youve extenstions turned off.

morny
04-28-2010, 10:49 PM
please give HoldemManager Administrator rights:

1) Go to C:\Program Files\RVG Software\Holdem Manager (Program Files (x86) if you have the 64bit version)
2) Rightclick the HoldemManager.exe and choose "Properties".
3) Go to the Compatibility Tab and select "Run this program as an Administrator". if the option is grayed out then this is because youve UAC disabled, in which case enable UAC Disable User Account Control (UAC) the Easy Way on Win 7 or Vista - How-To Geek (http://www.howtogeek.com/howto/windows-vista/disable-user-account-control-uac-the-easy-way-on-windows-vista/) and reboot the PC then do step 3 and then you can disable UAC again if you like.
4) Do the same for HMHud.exe and DBControlPanel.exe and hmimport.exe and also you should do the same for the stars.exe

If that doesnt solve it maybe we can do a teamviewer session to troubleshoot the problem, please email me with a suitable time to do the session and also the timezone your in.

Thanks
Morny