PDA

View Full Version : hud not showing / hands not importing beginner troubles

logicpopeye
04-20-2010, 05:18 PM
im poker beginner.

i have latest holdemmanger trial version. tried it on pokerstars and fulltilt poker.

i dont play with real money. is this problem?

i want to see probability of my hand winning (same like program Holdem Radar shows them). and reports on past played games and players.

when i click on Reports->Change there are no players.

i have setup everything as manuals and faq instruct.

in table manager the table i play is listed and checked, but when i click on menu Table->Table Finder it says "I can not find any unattached hands. Please wait until the manager has imported some"

_Loki_
04-20-2010, 05:33 PM
hi logicpopeye

it has to be real money games

logicpopeye
04-20-2010, 07:14 PM
why? i want to practice and learn before i go play with real money. is this possible or is it intentionally disabled/prohibited?

morny
04-20-2010, 07:54 PM
Because it messes up your database with tons of different levels and amounts won and lost, plus stats dont mean anything in play money games, you can test it out at 1c/2c games if you want to configure the hud but stats would be meaningless in play money games

logicpopeye
04-20-2010, 08:14 PM
how much is highest possible loss/gain at one 1c/2c game? i want minimum costs because im complete poker beginner, but cant play without program that automatically show me my probabilities. i probably should find some freeware program that integrates into tables and automatically shows me probabilities for my hand. can u recommend any such program?

morny
04-20-2010, 08:33 PM
I dont know of programs that work on playgames but in general you will not learn anything playing with a hud in play money games because people dont care because no money is at stake.

Its impossible to say how much you could win or lose a couple of dollars i guess