PDA

View Full Version : Hand histories importing but not showing up in reports

razorwire11
08-04-2012, 09:24 PM
Site : Carbon Poker
Version : 1.12.10b

Hand histories import to the archive but do not show up in reports. It is not a timing issue because the session will not even show up. (The HUD will not show either but I am pretty sure this will fix itself once the hand histories are read by HM1.) I have used HM1 for awhile and have not had any issues like this in the past. I reviewed the hand histories from the last time I played on Carbon Poker and they appear identical. Nothing seems to have changed except for HM1 not reading my hands.

razorwire11
08-05-2012, 01:20 PM
Did a complete delete and reinstall and everything works fine again. Not sure what the issue was.

Dexterous
08-05-2012, 06:16 PM
for me it was bug in reports filter, it was a headache, but then i found a list of possible solutions and one of them was to clear filters even if there are none, and it worked ;)

Patvs
08-05-2012, 06:35 PM
If other users have this issue:

Update:
http://www.holdemmanager.com/Downloads/HmUpdate_Release_1.12.11_03Aug2012.exe

clear filters (even though it appears no filters are selected)

DRUK88
06-27-2013, 08:26 AM
I have just encountered the same problem.

Playing last night, HUD is working fine, I can click the last 3 hands and they are updating. After I finish I check the Sessions tab and there is no updated line for the session I just played.

I upgrade to the latest version of HEM, and try again. Doesn't work.

I manually import the hands from that day. Doesn't work.

I clear filters (despite not active). Still won't work.

Tried to select just hands from "Today", which just returns an immediate empty table. I also check the Reports tab and clear filters there, still no such luck.

I create a new DB, manually import the day's hands. They manually import, but I cannot select any player when trying to create a sessions tab for a player in the new DB. However, interestingly, I try to import hands from the day before (which are shown in my previous database), and I cannot select a player then either? It's as if HEM is important hands, but has lost the ability to do any classifications of separation for referencing or reporting?

DRUK88
06-27-2013, 09:54 AM
FWIW I found this thread (http://forums.holdemmanager.com/releases/415471-hm-1-non-hand-import.html) and updated to the version suggested here.

I then imported the last week's worth of HHs from HMArchive into a new database, and set up Hero names and auto import folders.

My sessions tab is now updating the current session I am playing (in the new DB), and has all of the hands from the past week APART FROM this one session from last night - very strange!?

udbrky
06-27-2013, 02:57 PM
Do those show in a new database, importing just that session?