PDA

View Full Version : No HUD in Microgaming tourneys

Veigald
04-20-2010, 03:37 PM
Hi,

I am a long time user of Pokertracker who very recently decided to give HEM a deeper look, and now I'm never going back. Great product!
My only current problem with HEM is that I am not able to get the HUD running on Microgaming (Ladbrokes) tourneys. For cash games it works like a charm.
I have looked at all the FAQ's, and tried copying the gameinfo.dat file to HMArchive etc, but it still does not work. Any suggestions?

--
Thanks,
Veigald

morny
04-20-2010, 07:45 PM
Hi, is the poker client installed in english, if not it can have trouble reading some of the windows so reinstall the poker client in english and try again.

Also try using the table finder

FAQ - Hold'em Manager Poker Tracking Software :: Configuring Table Finder to Show HUD (http://faq.holdemmanager.com/questions/60/Configuring+Table+Finder+to+Show+HUD+) - Configuring Table Finder to Show HUD

Veigald
04-20-2010, 07:46 PM
Hi morny,

Yes, everything's installed in English.

V

morny
04-20-2010, 07:48 PM
Can you try the table finder and see if that works

Veigald
04-20-2010, 07:50 PM
I already tried the Table finder, but will do so again. It will have to be tomorrow though, as it's quite late here - and also in Ireland, I should think :)

I'll try it tomorrow and report back. Thanks for quick replies!

V

Veigald
04-21-2010, 09:29 AM
Seems the table finder worked now. I'll try again later today in another tourney, but it seems that fixed the problem :)

V