PDA

View Full Version : Wrong sizes on 18 MT SnG

VurtAddicted
04-20-2010, 02:59 PM
Hi There,

I just found that all my multi table SnG with 18+ people on pokerstars have wrong "size" data whenever I'm out at the first table.
Ok, first I should never get out on the first table :)

But I bought the software to have stats and stats are at the moment completely wrong.

I looked around in the forum and found out that it should be solved importing summaries. I did it, but nothing changed: still all wrong data.
Any other suggestion?

morny
04-20-2010, 06:02 PM
The thing is HM can easily calculate the correct winnings and placings if its a sng where all the players are at the same table. However with MTTs basically and 2+ table tournaments HM has no way of knowing whether there is 10 people in the tournament or 10,000 so without this info HM cant workout your position or payout or if the tournament is complete.

You can manually edit or also you can request summaries which detail the total people in a tournie, the payout positions and your finishing place, if you import this into HM it will update the results

You need to request and import any/all your tournament histories and import those to HM. Stars does not write the tourney summaries to your hard drive, like FTP does.

Email support@pokerstars.com and ask for ALL your old Hand Histories and Tournament Summaries.

The hands will be linked in the email body in zip files. You download and unzip those to a new folder, then Import From Folder. The summaries will be attached to the email, most likely as .HTM or .HTML files. Download those and Import File(s) to pick them. It should ask you for the hero name that the summaries belong to.

Then later, you want to import the summaries on a regular basis:

Pokerstars > Lobby > Requests > Tournament History .. > 200

Then you have to create a text file, from the email, to import to HM.

FAQ - Hold'em Manager Poker Tracking Software - Import Emailed Hand Histories (http://faq.holdemmanager.com/questions/117/Import+Emailed+Hand+Histories+)

VurtAddicted
04-20-2010, 06:14 PM
The fact is I already asked for summaries, inserted in a file edited with notepad++, imported, but it seems it does nothing. Do I have to reimport all hands and summaries together? don't summaries update hand already in?

morny
04-20-2010, 06:27 PM
Yeah normally you just need to import the file, can you please email the hands and summary you recieved to support@holdemmanager.net and also link to this thread

When your forwarding the summary stars emailed please just forward the email rather than copying and pasting it and just attach the corresponding hands and ill check out what the issue is

VurtAddicted
04-20-2010, 06:30 PM
I don't have the hands, just the summaries. Hands were already in with autoimport. Do I have to reimport them all together? Summaries coming via mail, btw

morny
04-20-2010, 06:44 PM
export the hands for the tournament FAQ - Hold'em Manager Poker Tracking Software :: How to Import & Export Hands (http://faq.holdemmanager.com/questions/98/How+to+Import+%26+Export+Hands) and send those to me