PDA

View Full Version : Problem with handimport

anteee
04-20-2010, 03:48 AM
Im having some problem with my hand import in HM.
Ive used PT3 earlier and the problem only occurs with the hands that I exported from PT3. So there are no problem with importing hands in realtime.
Also there are some problems when Im starting HM in the middle of a session. The only hands that imports is the ones that are played after HM has started. Not the ones before that during the same session.

Sorry for my bad english but I hope that you can understand my problem anyway...:)

netsrak
04-20-2010, 07:08 AM
Are you using PT3 and HM simultaneously? If this is the case i think PT3 reads and moves the files from the beginning of the session so that HM cant access them.

If not...
* Please try updating to the latest version 1.10.04 from the link in my signature.

* Under Vista and Windows 7 make sure that holdemmanager.exe, hmhud.exe and dbcontrolpanel.exe are started as administrator. Run the windows explorer and navigate to your Holdemmanager installation directory. Right click the holdemmanager.exe, dbcontrolpanel.exe and the hmhud.exe executable and select "Run as admin" from the popup menu under compatibilty.

* If that doesn't help, please check this and answer and post the questions FAQ - Hold'em Manager Poker Tracking Software :: My HUD Doesn't Work (http://faq.holdemmanager.com/questions/48/My+HUD+Doesn't+Work)

anteee
04-21-2010, 05:27 AM
The handimport problem is only with my hands from a bossmedia site, there are no problems with fulltilt. Any suggestion what it may be?

netsrak
04-21-2010, 06:58 AM
Move all the handhistory files from the boss handhistory folder to a different location and import them via import file or import from folder. Any new hands?

Start a new session with the clean handhistory folder and try again.

anteee
04-21-2010, 07:08 AM
Nope, doesn't help.
No problem with new sessions when I have PT3 turned of. Its just my old hands I whant to import. Seems that PT3 have moved them from the bossmedia folder. And i can't import them when I wxport them from pt.

morny
04-21-2010, 09:09 PM
Hi the problem is HM and PT will have problems working simultaneously because when PT finish importing they move the hands to an archive folder and vice versa.

setting HM to import from the archive folder wont work because there will be so many hands in there after a while so you should either have HM or PT import the hands but not both at the same time as this will cause problems

So for example youve set PT to import from Folder A and also HM to import from there, when PT imports it moves the hands to the Processed folder, now HM is looking for the hands in Folder A but PT has moved them to the archive

anteee
04-22-2010, 02:28 AM
Jepp, and that problem is solved by stop using PT.
But are there any way to get the hands from PT to HEM?
The export wont work, HEM find the file but no hands...

netsrak
04-22-2010, 03:49 AM
As far as a i know PT3 moves the files after importing into a processed subfolder of the PT3 installation path.
You should be able to import them into HM via import file or import from folder.