PDA

View Full Version : HUD Won't Launch

ThugsyK10
10-06-2008, 08:09 PM
Hello -

I installed HEM on my desktop and everything works great, its an amazing program!

However, I installed HEM on my laptop now, using the same OS, and all the same configurations, but I can't get HUD to launch. It doesn't launch when I start the auto imprort (the option is checked) and if I try to open it manually it simply doesn't open.

I'm on VISTA OS.

Any sugesstions? Thanks in advance.

-Marcello

Edit: I can get it to open SOMETIMES, by opening it from the RVG folder HHHud exe file. But sometimes when I open it there it opens for a few seconds then disappears.

morny
10-07-2008, 03:01 PM
Have you got UAC disabled http://208.109.95.123/faq/afmviewfaq.aspx?faqid=73

Try creating a shortcut by going directly to the folder and right clicking > Send To > desktop and running it from there. Also make sure all your antivirus/firewall/defender/security centre all have Hmhud.exe and DbcontrolPanel.exe and holdemmanager.exe in their exceptions list as it sounds like something is blocking it

ThugsyK10
10-07-2008, 03:05 PM
Hey thanks for teh response. I actually stumbled onto the solution of directly creating a shortcut, becuase I had noticed that when i opened it from the RVG folder it would work. Wierd.... it works fine now though, thanks a lot!

morny
10-07-2008, 03:14 PM
Yeah its a intermitting bug, works fine for me and lots of other but we havent been able to figure out whats causing the problems for other yet