PDA

View Full Version : capped tables on FT

twiice
04-19-2010, 07:37 PM
Heya,
I'm having troubles with HM catching hands from capped tables on full tilt.
I got the latest update which says it should be fix but it's not.
I do get a HUD on the tables but it doesnt update (HUD of 0 hands/hands previously captured)
Also, HM doesn't show the hands in the client itself, yet HH on the tables work fine :confused:

What do i do?

morny
04-19-2010, 08:51 PM
Here's an "unofficial" build that has lots of updates along with fixes for many problems associated with the recent Stars and Tilt updates. There's a ton of other fixes too including iPoker shallow tables. We're looking to have an official build early next week but wanted to release this build early for those of you that want to use the latest version of Holdem Manager.
http://www.holdemmanager.com/downloads/HmUpdate1.10.05Internal.exe

If you have problems with this build, please update to the latest official build below and that should solve any new problem you experience with this pre-release. http://www.holdemmanager.com/downloads/HmBetaUpdate.exe

twiice
04-19-2010, 10:17 PM
thanks, i'll check it out right away,
much apppriciated :)

Edit: HUD working now, but still no hands in HM

netsrak
04-20-2010, 07:13 AM
Please check your filter settings. If the Hud works the hands should be in the database too.

twiice
04-20-2010, 12:35 PM
Please check your filter settings. If the Hud works the hands should be in the database too.
Thanks netsrak!
I never used filters and it said "no filter" but after clicking 'Clear Filter' they showed up!
Now there's another problem tho,
the capped game stats up to $1/2 cap work fine but above that it goes all weird,
$2-4 cap and $3-6 cap are displayed as $2-4 LIM $4-8 LIM and $6-12 LIM
any thoughts on this one?

fozzy71
04-20-2010, 01:02 PM
That is fixed in our latest internal build. You can purge/delete and then reimport your hands to the new version.

Here's an "unofficial" build that has lots of updates along with fixes for many problems associated with the recent Stars and Tilt updates. There's a ton of other fixes too including iPoker shallow tables. We're looking to have an official build early next week but wanted to release this build early for those of you that want to use the latest version of Holdem Manager.
http://www.holdemmanager.com/downloads/HmUpdate1.10.05Internal.exe

If you have problems with this build, please update to the latest official build below and that should solve any new problem you experience with this pre-release. http://www.holdemmanager.com/downloads/HmBetaUpdate.exe

To get all your missed hands imported, you should first purge any wrong hands from the Options > Purge Hands menu.

1) Right-Click your Desktop > New > Folder.
2) Go to your \HMArchive folder - To verify the path, go to Options > Configure Auto Import Folders > Edit > Archive Folder: _________.
3) Open that folder and copy the hands (folders of hands) you think it has missed. The archive should be organized by \Month\DayOfMonth (example: D:\HMArchive\2009\07\31). Also get any hand files that are in your \poker site\hand history folder.
4) Paste them into your new desktop folder > HM > Import From Folder.

twiice
04-20-2010, 08:52 PM
^ will try that out in the morning, thanks!

Hurriphoonado
04-21-2010, 03:18 PM
This is crossposted from the cap thread in the releases forum:

I downloaded 1.10.05 internal version with the link above, and there is something buggy going on with the HUD display. On some tables, it is not displaying the stats that I have on players, instead listing just stats from that day (note that i did not double click on their stats to bring up just that table's stats instead of all time stats). Some of these players I have thousands of hands on, yet it is just showing stats for several dozen.
Additionally, when I select the pre-fetch stats option, it displays the correct stats, but after playing a hand with them it will revert to the incorrect stats.

morny
04-21-2010, 09:57 PM
In hud Options > Additonal Hud Filters is "include hands from other limits" ticked or unticked?

What does it have for include hands newer than aswell?

Hurriphoonado
04-22-2010, 08:43 AM
In hud Options > Additonal Hud Filters is "include hands from other limits" ticked or unticked?

What does it have for include hands newer than aswell?

The include hands from other limits was ticked, and it was including hands from 12 months to present.

However, I did manage to fix the problem by creating a new database with all of my hands (I needed to do this to get the old hands to display correctly as cap and regular hands). I also subsequently upgraded to 1.10.06 from .05, but it was working correctly on .05 with the new database. Hopefully others dont run into this problem.