PDA

View Full Version : Color codeing and table scanner

GetHighRM125
04-19-2010, 04:34 PM
Will table scanner find tables that have people marked a certain color using the Pokerstars color notes system

say I have "fish" marked green, will it scan and show all the tables where there is someone marked green sitting???

starscream1101
04-20-2010, 05:41 AM
I hope u marked yourself green.

Just playing....it doesnt do this....but that'd be an awesome feature...but I bet it's more feasible that it may work eventually with HEM's own note system.

ScannerSupport
04-21-2010, 02:06 AM
The scanner doesn't detect the colors you gave any players in the poker stars software.
There are no plans to add that,
since we expect people to use the scanners own "buddy list", "player rating", or the HoldemManager "note system" (which is not integrated into the scanner yet)

sun137
04-21-2010, 08:31 AM
You can create your own filter in the last table section to highlight only 'Green' players.

You do not filter by the colour, but by the characteristics that define your Green player.

I do it this way and can isolate the fish quite easily by colour.

ash0r
11-06-2010, 09:56 PM
The scanner doesn't detect the colors you gave any players in the poker stars software.
There are no plans to add that,
since we expect people to use the scanners own "buddy list", "player rating", or the HoldemManager "note system" (which is not integrated into the scanner yet)

i give a color to a player in the holdem manager note system, are there any plans for a feature, where i can import/find the colored players in the tablescanner?

morny
11-07-2010, 03:19 PM
Please suggest it here Table Scanner Suggestions - Holdem Manager Forums (http://forums.holdemmanager.com/table-scanner-suggestions/)