PDA

View Full Version : Not downloading HHs from FTP

Lord Baldrick
04-19-2010, 01:25 PM
HM manager has stopped working for me with FTP. It is still working with PP (the HUD is displayed and I can see evidence of the number of Hs played increasing). I have had a look in the File that FTP is supposed to be savng hands to and it is empty. I have tried making a different file and it is empty too. Any ideas?

Cheers

LB

morny
04-19-2010, 06:30 PM
In the lobby in full tilt, is it set to save hand history to files, i think its something like Options > Hand Histories

If yes then try right clicking in that folder and choose new does it give you an option to create a text file?

Lord Baldrick
04-19-2010, 06:41 PM
It gives you teh option to change the location of the Folder we are saving our HH files to. I've already tried this and still I didn't find any files in it, the newly created file did not create a subfolder names after my screenname as the original folder clearly had.

fozzy71
04-19-2010, 06:59 PM
HEM cant import the hands if FTP doesn't write them. This sounds like a problem with FTP or you arent setting those options properly.

Which Operating System?

Please give HoldemManager Administrator rights -

1) Go to C:\Program Files\RVG Software\Holdem Manager (Program Files (x86) if you have the 64bit version)
2) Rightclick the HoldemManager.exe and choose "Properties".
3) Go to the Compatibility Tab and select "Run this program as an Administrator".
4) Do the same for HMHud.exe and DBControlPanel.exe

Do the same for FullTiltPoker.exe

Can you post some screen shots of the full tilt hand history options window and the folder, etc.?

Lord Baldrick
04-19-2010, 09:08 PM
I have recently changed my OS from Vista to W7 - I have had HM & FTP working properly since this transition. FTP has only ceased working, in terms of saving HHs, in the past day or two. Throughout this time I have been downloading my HM database which is still ongoing.

I have checked the relevant files and they all are being Run as Administrator.

morny
04-19-2010, 09:10 PM
Hi,

If you right click and go to new in the folder where it should save the hand histories does it give you the option to create a new text file or just a new folder?

If there not writing the hands its either a full tilt problem or a permissions issue with windows 7 thats why im asking will it allow you to create a text file in the folder?

Lord Baldrick
04-19-2010, 09:17 PM
No, I don't htink I can create a Text File.

When I bring up options/hand histories in FTP I get a Hand History Options window. In this window I can "Save My Hand Histories"; Change Folder; Open Folder as well as select the language and days to remember. It also displays the location as C:\Program Files\Full Tilt Poker\HandHistory.

But I have not been able to Right Click on anything to create a Text File.

netsrak
04-20-2010, 06:56 AM
Morny was talking about using the windows explorer or workplace to try to create a new file in the ftp handhistory folder.

I think you should run the FTP client as administrator too. Right click on the exe file, tab compatibility->run as administrator.
After changing this please check the handhistory settings in the FTP client.