PDA

View Full Version : HUD keeps crashing

checkraise
04-19-2010, 06:32 AM
Hi!
I use Win 7 64 bit and the latest HM beta release. I play on PartyPoker and Titan. My HUD is configured correctly, it always worked fine until the last HM update. Now it keeps crashing and - even worse - I can't go on playing because the poker client does not react until I kill HM using the task manager.
It looks like the problem happens more often (but not only) if I start HM after the poker clients.
Maybe FullTilt has something to do with the problem. I just had Titan, Party and Fulltilt open (each with many tables) and played one table at Party. As soon as I stopped Fulltilt the HUD worked. A coincidence?
Of course I use only the latest poker client versions. The connection to the database is not the problem. Postgres runs on a separate server on the internet (using linux) and the connection is fine.
Thanks for any help.

netsrak
04-19-2010, 06:46 AM
Are you using the latest 1.10.05 internal?

Here's an "unofficial" build that has lots of updates along with fixes for many problems associated with the recent Stars and Tilt updates. There's a ton of other fixes too including iPoker shallow tables. We're looking to have an official build early next week but wanted to release this build early for those of you that want to use the latest version of Holdem Manager.
http://www.holdemmanager.com/downloads/HmUpdate1.10.05Internal.exe

If you have problems with this build, please update to the latest official build below and that should solve any new problem you experience with this pre-release. http://www.holdemmanager.com/downloads/HmBetaUpdate.exe

If you still have problems with this version please try disabling the live-tracking for FTP

checkraise
04-19-2010, 07:00 AM
Hi

thanks for this really quick answer. Unfortunately it solved nothing. Fulltilt was closed before the update (and remained closed) so HM imports nothing from Fulltilt

checkraise
04-19-2010, 07:09 AM
Sorry, I responded only partially to your question. As I first posted I used 1.10.4b, after your reply I upgraded to 1.10.05 internal.

morny
04-19-2010, 08:42 PM
Often it will be a combination of 2 or more programs causing the problems as i done a lot of testing on full tilt with this versions and i had no problems, to rule out other programs causing the issue first reboot, then open just Holdem Manager and the poker client. Close all non essential programs, that includes MSN, Skype, Teamviewer, Mikogo, Firewall, Antivirus, Internet, Email, AHK scripts, FPHG, PT3, basically every other program running including programs in the taskbar. If it fixes the problem then introduce one program at a time and try to reproduce the problem and continue doing this until you find the program thats causing it.