PDA

View Full Version : ongame sng buy-in information

kefir
04-19-2010, 02:15 AM
hello, I am a new user of HEM and there is my question, why is it detecting all of my tournements played as 108$, if I am playing 22s and rare 54s? is it an auto-import bug? becouse when I've imported all of my old handhisory it detected them properly(atleast it found a lot of 22s, 33s and 54s).

Actually the auto-import should be detecting buy-ins easier becouse there is information about it on top of the window, together with tournament ID.

I don't know where is a bug, I've changed "tourney default information" to 108$, but it sais that HEM will only use that information if it doesn't know the correct buy-in. As there is information in the head of the window why is it using the value for tournaments with unknown information?

im using the latest version of HEM now.

netsrak
04-19-2010, 03:36 AM
Please zip and mail sample tourney hands with a link to this thread to support@holdemmanager.net so we can check it.

kefir
04-19-2010, 10:57 AM
I sent the handhistory HEM was keeping in HMArchive folder for two last days and a screenshot.

pakal45
04-19-2010, 06:22 PM
Same problem for me all sng buyin detected as 11$ but i play 22$ sng!
Thanks in advance for your help

netsrak
04-20-2010, 07:17 AM
You should change the default buyin under options->change tourney ...

kefir
04-20-2010, 07:19 AM
lol what?

morny
04-20-2010, 10:39 AM
Ongame didnt used to post the the buyin amount in the hand history until very recently, this meant we had no way of determining the buyin so we created an option in Options Menu > Change Default Tournie Buyin and you can specify what it should set the buyin to.

However in a very recent update they not started including the buyin information so well need to make an update and it will automatically pickup the correct buyin in future updates and this also caused a problem registering tournaments as incomplete, please keep an eye on the releases forum for when the update is released but i currently dont have an ETA

wooysiah
04-20-2010, 04:02 PM
Hi, same problem here. Played a mix of 54/108 games last 6 days and all are labeled as default buyin. Will the update be able to fix the tourneys that it already imported? Btw. isn't there any way of pressing ongame to include it? The buyin information is... ekhm... vital?

morny
04-20-2010, 07:13 PM
No the problem was they didnt include it and so we had to use the default buyin, now they do include it so its causing the tournament to show as incomplete. When we release the update it will fix this but i dont have an ETA yet

kefir
04-20-2010, 07:19 PM
Did you read the 1st post carefully? all tournaments are marked as completed, nothing was told about incomplete tournaments. Where did you get it?

and once again: import from folder found all buy-ins correctly, and it's a lot of data, about 4 month, but after that when I'm using auto-import it doesnt get the buy-in information but uses one from the settings of HEM.

morny
04-20-2010, 07:42 PM
Yes, ill try and explain

About a week ago ongame never put the buyin information in the hand history.

Today it does

A week ago it would use the default buyin because the amount was unknown and wasnt in the hand history

Today the hand history format is changed, when we update HM it will then automatically recognise it but this doesnt happen automatically, if any site change just 1 tiny thing in a hand history it can cause problems and import errors so we have to fix it on our end first.

In the meantime it will either showup as incomplete (not sure why yours isnt) and will continue to import with default buyin because we dont tell it to look for a buyin since up to very recently they didnt write it

kefir
04-21-2010, 12:24 AM
Allright, I see now. You say they have just changed the format of HH file at the same day I've started using HEM and there is not problem in Auto-Import as I've expected.

maXXmilian
04-21-2010, 02:39 PM
Hope you will fix this soon, its pretty annoying when you mix (and it does everyone) SnG buyins.
Please let us know in this thread if you will fix this :)