PDA

View Full Version : Problem with Ongame and Boss Media MTT Data View

cheekyboy
04-18-2010, 10:50 PM
Hi
Apart from the fact that the results arent auto imported (is there any hope with tournament updater?) I get the buy ins all messed up. I get all the buyins from Ongame at 11$ and the buy ins from Boss media at 4000$( i suppose this was supposed to be 400$). It makes it really hard to search from specific histories I wish to review and I wonder if this is a typical problem with no solution. Same applies for Cake Poker unfortunately.

I love the functionality for MTT players like me compared to PT 3 I used to have but I am getting really frustrated with the mess in the results.

Any tips? Sorry if this is a stupid question in advance :confused:

P.S. I switched from PT to HM 3 days ago so obviously I am using the latest version.

netsrak
04-19-2010, 03:26 AM
Many pokersites don't write the buyins into the handhistory files and/or provide no summary files. In this case we have no chance to read the correct buyin and use the default buyin of 11$ (configurable under options->change tourney default buyin...).

For some very common tourney types we have implemented a recognition but its impossible to support every type.

For the wrong boss buyins: this seams to be an import bug. Please zip and mail the handhistories for such a tourney with a link to this thread to support@holdemmanager.net

cheekyboy
04-19-2010, 12:35 PM
Can u help me locate the history files? I can see them in HM but not in their default history folder (appdata etc etc).
Also is their any way an external program such as tournament updated could help me get the results more straightneded out? I know it works for stars but I wonder if there is something similar for ongame cake or bossmedia. Thank you.

morny
04-19-2010, 06:27 PM
Hi,

Can you attach your holdemmanager.config file from C:/Program Files/RVGSoftware/HoldemManager/Config folder please and ill take a look where they might be going

There isnt any 3rd party programs im aware of for any of those sites, its not that we cant process the information its that these sites dont document it anywhere which is HM or a 3rd party app hasnt been released for this