PDA

View Full Version : Downloaded PS HUD update, now full tilts screwed up

MCizz
04-18-2010, 03:18 PM
I downloaded the 2 files to update the HUD and hand importer for PS because of the new update. Now full tilt isn't working correctly. The hand importer seems to find hands and import them, but they aren't showing up in the database, any suggestions? If theres a link to the old import files that would be useful too since they worked before.

MCizz
04-18-2010, 04:08 PM
Update:

Okay i took the old HMHud.exe and masks.txt files from my laptop and replaced them on my current computer. It's still not working. HM detects files and claims to import them without error. The HUD works by showing previous hands I've had on players. However, when i look at reports, no hands show up in the database. Also the number of hands i have on players doesn't appear to go up as I play them and these hands are imported.

MCizz
04-18-2010, 04:20 PM
Further update:

Okay, so I play cap, HEM is now importing my cap tables as incorrect versions of limit tables? Ex: i play 10/20, 5/10, 3/6, 2/4 cap and its showing up as 20/40 LIM, 10/20 LIM. etc. It is now importing HH's that show up for me, but not for other people. Basically i'm playing and the only info thats updated on the HUD is mine. WTF.

fozzy71
04-18-2010, 05:36 PM
This is a known issue that is resolved in 1.10.05. You will likely need to purge and reimport your hands.

Here's an "unofficial" build that has lots of updates along with fixes for many problems associated with the recent Stars and Tilt updates. There's a ton of other fixes too including iPoker shallow tables. We're looking to have an official build early next week but wanted to release this build early for those of you that want to use the latest version of Holdem Manager.
http://www.holdemmanager.com/downloads/HmUpdate1.10.05Internal.exe

If you have problems with this build, please update to the latest official build below and that should solve any new problem you experience with this pre-release. http://www.holdemmanager.com/downloads/HmBetaUpdate.exe

MCizz
04-18-2010, 05:51 PM
Okay, it seems to be importing fine. Looks like it's not recognizing old hands now though. I'll try the purge and import thing later and see how it works out