PDA

View Full Version : All tables default to FR

geewizjohn
10-06-2008, 03:16 PM
So I've set up 2 different layouts. One for 6max, where I've only checked off 6max under "Options for default", and one for fullring where I've only checked off "Full".
When I load my HUD, all my tables default to 10 players for some reason, while using the layout I have set up for 6max, and I have to click on each one, and change them to 6max if that's the case.
I play on Cryptologics, and am using HEM 1.06.03h.

Anyone know how to fix this?

Thanks

geewizjohn
10-07-2008, 11:57 PM
Anyone?

Morny?

morny
10-08-2008, 10:48 AM
Sorry i was checking this out, its the same for me, this is also the case on ipoker and Prima aswell but its not something we can change at the moment so the best alternative is if you play more 6max then use that as the default and manually change the FR or vice versa

geewizjohn
10-08-2008, 01:05 PM
So you mean leave everything unchecked in my other layouts,
and have only 6max checked off in the default layout?

morny
10-08-2008, 05:20 PM
Yeah so it will automatically load the 6max one then and then if you have a small no of FR tables use the manual overide like in the FAQ at the bottom to change the FR to the Full ring layout http://208.109.95.123/faq/?f=135 not ideal but the best solution until we get this sorted.

geewizjohn
10-08-2008, 06:22 PM
Thanks

I am also getting a warning when I load "Start Auto Import" on the Import tab. Iti says I have "x number of hand history files in your auto import folders and could cause performance issues. Please move files no longer in use of have HEM automatically move them after import by editting your Auto Import Folder settings."

It gives me this warning despite having checked off "Move Files After Import" with a valid destination in the "Configure Auto Import".
I also have "Import from Sub Folders" checked off, as I am playing on Cryptologics and the software assigns HH's into a number of sub folders under the the main "Log" directory.