PDA

View Full Version : Full Tilt Sessions Tab Reporting Incorrect Winnings. (Rush Poker)

Chomper4
04-18-2010, 12:11 AM
Ever since the new FTP Update, HEM is reporting my session winnings inaccurately by about $10-$20 per session. I always write down what is in my cashier before I start and until the new update, it was always accurate. For instance, in my last session my cashier says I won $266.70 while my sessions tab says $245.60.

The same thing happened for my session last night and it also happened to my brother and fiancee so I know it isn't just me.

I matched up the amount of hands played for the session in HEM to the amount in the rush lobby for the session and they are the same.

I also requested the HH and reimported it and they were all duplicate hands so the total winnings did not change.

Can this be corrected please? Thank you.

bluepants
04-18-2010, 01:03 AM
have been having this same problem as well for the last 2-3 days..any solution?

netsrak
04-18-2010, 05:29 AM
The next release (in the next days) will address some problems with Rush hands which will hopefully fix this issue too.
Some Rush hands are imported wrong at the moment.

kolonel
02-05-2011, 01:45 AM
Doesnt seem to have fixed it, as my table manager still shows the incorrect winnings when i am 2 tabling Rush.

Any ideas ?

kolonel

Sarek
02-05-2011, 06:47 AM
try this: manually CLEAR your FILTER (even though it may seem to filter is selected) - then press Refresh

if don't hepls:
go to filters
clear all rush entries in limits list
Save and Close
then go to filters again
and restore all Rush limits
Save and Close + refresh