PDA

View Full Version : Problems importing hands

c1v1c
10-06-2008, 02:02 PM
Hi,
I had my holdem manager set up for full tilt, but i'm trying to set it up for my Ultimate A/c, ive created a new folder "UB HH" for all my hand history to be moved to after import, so, in configure auto import folders ive got Documents and settings/my name/hand history folder set as "folder name" because this is where UB send my hand historys, with import sub folders ticked and move files after import ticked, the move folder is the "UB HH" i created.
It doesnt seem to want to import the hand historys while am playing, HUD doesnt start up either, help, i'm nothing without my HM Stats.

P.S i deleted the original HH folder i used to set my full tilt Hand history to after import, and deleted the full tilt/hand history/c1v1c folder name also.

C1V1C:eek:

morny
10-06-2008, 05:52 PM
When you launch a table you must open the Hand History window and keep it open, delete that auto import folder your using in My documents and add this one instead: C:\Program Files\RVG Software\holdem manger\importing\hem data as per the FAQ http://208.109.95.123/faq/?f=150

mindrust
10-06-2008, 06:11 PM
Hi!
I've problems importing hands. I downloaded Holdem Manager 15 days trial and tried to import ongame hands but HM only imported 72 hands from eurobet even though there's thousands of hands played. How does it import only 72 hands? It just doesn't make any sense to me. And why it imports any hands if something is wrong?

morny
10-06-2008, 06:29 PM
Please start a new thread as this thread is about UB, and follow the FAQ for Ongame which has troubleshooting steps and let me know what the result of the troubleshooting was, what version you are using and also post your holdemmanager.config file from C:\Program Files\RVG Software\Holdem Manager\Config folder and i look into it further

c1v1c
10-07-2008, 05:41 AM
Thanks,
The hands are now importing perfectly, but, there always a but,
My hud stats seem to always show up out of order, is this because when i sit down at the table in seat 3, i automatically bet moved tyo seat 1 (front of the table) but the hud isn't registering the move??? do i have to configure the hud settings???

Also, when was playing for about 2 hours last night, i had about 150 hands on my hud and alot of info on everybody else at the table, after one hand, my hud just went off, i tried relaunching it to no avail.

please advise.

oh, by the way, when this software runs properly, it is the mutts nuts!!!!!!!

morny
10-07-2008, 11:47 AM
Please attach your prefs.xml file and your holdemmanager.config file from C:\Program Files\RVG Software\Holdem Manager\Config folder and i look into it further as its probably to do with your settings. Also let me know what site you play on and whether you seat in the same seat on each table or different seats

milhouse7
10-07-2008, 03:32 PM
I am having a similar problem importing hands from Ultimate BEt. I downloaded the 15 day trial version 1.06.03h yesterday. I have done the following so far:

- ensured I am running as Adminstrator in both Holdem Manager and HUD
- disabled UAC
- created a folder for processed hands under Holdem Manager directory
- checked the save hands box in UB
- set HEM to import automatically from the My Documents/Hand history folder and move the processed files to the Holdem Manager/processed files directory
- checked the launch HUD when auto importing hands

I read the FAQ and I do not seem to know how to change the directory which UB saves the hand histories. The hands are saving as the txt file is created. The import does seem to be importing hands as I am playing however the database is not being updated (even after hitting refresh) and the HUD is not launching.

I can manually import the hands once I have stopped playing and left the table.

Any help would be appreciated.

morny
10-07-2008, 05:52 PM
HM dosent get the files from the HH folder in the UB directory it gets the data from the C:\Program Files\RVG Software\holdem manger\importing\hem data and the only way for the files to appear there is to make sure the HH log is open and HM copies the info from their into the Hem Data folder.

The HH files in UB are locked while UB is running so HM cant access them although you can mually import them afterwards. http://208.109.95.123/faq/?f=150

milhouse7
10-07-2008, 07:52 PM
Thanks for the quick reply.

I tried following the FAQ and changed my directory to read from the Holdem Manager/Importing/HEM data file. I get the same problem where HEM is finding the file, but not importing the hands in real time. This is also causing the HUD not to display.

Once I close UB then the hands import. Am I missing something?

morny
10-07-2008, 07:59 PM
If its importing the files after you close UB, then thats probably because you still have the HH folder selected in UB folders, if you have this selected then it might cause problems since the files are locked so delete that folder and just have the HM one.

Also see this thread and try the HUD in that as i think UB changed their HH format, unzip them files into your C:\Program Files\RVG Software\Holdem Manager folder when HM is closed and then restart HM and try again

If its still giving problems email me morny@holdemmanager.net to setup a teamviewer.com session

milhouse7
10-07-2008, 08:12 PM
I rebooted my PC and now the hand importing seems to be working as they are importing real time, however the HUD does not seem to be working. It initially came on but after about 5 hands it turned off and stayed off.

milhouse7
10-07-2008, 08:38 PM
Ok think I got it figured out now. It seems like I must have closed Table Manager by accident as when I restarted HEM it worked fine. Had to click on the icon a couple times to bring it back up but that seems to work.

Thanks very much for the help.