Hi there,

THE pre fetch stats on ftp are all at zero making prefetch useless
If I sit down and start playing the stats normalize
Ive tried rebooting etc

Any suggestions?

fozzy71
04-17-2010, 10:31 AM
Cap tables or normal no limit?

In the next release the pre-fetch issues should be resolved. Note: If you do not have any hands on an opponent at an observed table the stats will appear as null/0. This is because we use OCR to grab the player names from the table and match them to the DB stats. If they have 0 hands in your DB the stats will show 0. At pokerstars it actually imports 1 observed hand so the pre-fetch will reflect that hand.

RanGoot
04-17-2010, 12:37 PM
Cap tables or normal no limit?

In the next release the pre-fetch issues should be resolved. Note: If you do not have any hands on an opponent at an observed table the stats will appear as null/0. This is because we use OCR to grab the player names from the table and match them to the DB stats. If they have 0 hands in your DB the stats will show 0. At pokerstars it actually imports 1 observed hand so the pre-fetch will reflect that hand.

normal no limit -

I have plenty of stats on players and yet stats still show as zero

Also in the hud I keep having a problem with the player name being garbled and appearing as a long number and have to close the table and pick another one

I have the latest version

Also can I suggest make the player name a max 6 characters as long names make a mess of the hud appearance

Many thanks

ItsOnlyChips
04-18-2010, 02:53 AM
A temporary solution for prefetch regarding hud filters worked for me:
http://forums.holdemmanager.com/137931-post65.html

fozzy, u might want to forward this to the developers to help them isolate the problem. This solution has worked for a few people in the other thread.

RanGoot
04-18-2010, 05:59 AM
Thanks,

That works. I will keep set up this way until a fix is done.

Thanks again

morny
04-18-2010, 11:53 AM
Thanks ive forwarded this information to the developers