PDA

View Full Version : HUD DoN! HM Patvs support or oder Player?

RobinMidas
04-17-2010, 08:48 AM
Hi,

I have don't found if there is a thread about HUD for DoN. If there is, can you give me the link please otherwise I want to know wich Stats and colors do you use for Double or Nothing Turbo.

I use (Color I don't know for DoN)

abb.Name/Hanks
VpiP/Limp/PFR/AGF% (Do you prefer AF?)
Fold to steal/Steal/Fold resteal.

Thanks!

Patvs
04-19-2010, 10:13 PM
DoN:

line 1: Abb name/hands
line 2: VPIP/PFR/AGG (aggression factor, which is more useful than aggression frequency)
line 3: Fold to Steal/Steal/Fold to resteal/FOLD TO CBET

Instead of "Limp" I really like to add: Limp-Call or Limp-Fold.
If a player Limp-Folds 80% of the time you can always punish him for limping in position.
If a player Limp-Calls 80% of the time, you can REALLY punish him by raising really BIG when you actually have a hand.

The most important you should add is the fold to CBET and even add a fold-to-double barrel stat. (FOLD TO TURN CBET)

RobinMidas
04-21-2010, 05:18 AM
line 2: VPIP/PFR/AGG (aggression factor, which is more useful than aggression frequency)
AGG (aggression factor, which is more useful than aggression frequency), I forgot to put ? at the end... Do you prefer agg% or agg factor?

The most important you should add is the fold to CBET and even add a fold-to-double barrel stat. (FOLD TO TURN CBET
How I can forget this... Thank you!

Which colors do you use specialy for "Fold to Steal", "Fold to Cbet"?

(Thanks you for your help)

yoshi1234
05-18-2010, 08:11 AM
DoN:

line 1: Abb name/hands
line 3: Fold to Steal/Steal/Fold to resteal/FOLD TO CBET

Instead of "Limp" I really like to add: Limp-Call or Limp-Fold.
If a player Limp-Folds 80% of the time you can always punish him for limping in position.
If a player Limp-Calls 80% of the time, you can REALLY punish him by raising really BIG when you actually have a hand.

The most important you should add is the fold to CBET and even add a fold-to-double barrel stat. (FOLD TO TURN CBET)

I would love to know what ranges do you use,
and which colours for them. (HEM Newbie :) )

Would help me a lot. Thank you in advance.

Patvs
05-18-2010, 05:45 PM
The problem for SNGs/DoNs is you should devide the game into phases.
Regular SNGs: early (9-handed), middle (short-handed), late (headsup)
And for DoNs: early (9-handed) and BUBBLE
So you want your hud options--> additional HUD filters--> Filter for # Players

Ranges and colours: (very basic)
VPIP: 0-10 (RED), 10-20 (WHITE), 20-30 (GREEN), 30-inf (BLUE)
PFR: 0-8 (RED), 8-15 (WHITE), 15-25 (GREEN), 25-inf (BLUE)
AGG: 0-1.5 (RED), 1.5-3 (WHITE), 3+ (GREEN)
Fold to Steal: 0-55 (RED), 55-75 (WHITE), 75-inf (GREEN)
Fold to Flop Cbet: 0-40 (RED), 40-70 (WHITE), 70-inf (GREEN)
Fold to 3bet: 0-40 (RED), 40-80 (WHITE), 80-inf (GREEN)

RED is too low but not profitable, WHITE is normal, GREEN is too high and profitable, BLUE is crazy high.

RobinMidas
06-02-2010, 08:07 AM
Patvs

Thank you so much! You are the 1!

pmania
08-13-2010, 08:22 PM
Shouldn't the ranges and colours change throughout the 3 different phases, if so anyone already made such a hud cause that sounds like alot more work :P ?
edit: Nevermind me for asking but I thought such a HUD would already be possible with a new feauture through HUD Tourney filters in holdem manager.

Mornorak
10-09-2010, 02:26 PM
Is it possible to get the ITM% as part of the hud?

Patvs
10-10-2010, 08:53 AM
No, this is not an available feature.

The issue is... if you make the money and so does player X. And the next game player X is eliminated. Player X will have a ITM of 50% based on your database.

But if you're knocked out out of a SNG in 9th place. And player X is still playing, you don't know if opponent X made the money or not.
Therefore adding such a stat based on your database will lead to incorrect results. (I think Sharkscope offers such a stat in their HUD, since they track ALL results... that's also the reason why their HUD is banned by most pokerclients)

Mornorak
10-11-2010, 01:41 PM
What you wrote is correct, BUT (:-))

1. for every opponent in the database i could see this stat if i change the player-name (Hero), i only like to see this stat
2. I could stay at the table, even if i am out in 9'th position, until the don is finished, so i have the chance to have the right stats
3. I could get for example from pokerstars the result of the sng

So i see that it could be a helpful stat in the hud.

Patvs
10-12-2010, 07:47 AM
You can suggest it, or vote for it, here - Suggestions Forums - Holdem Manager Forums (http://forums.holdemmanager.com/suggestions-forums/)