PDA

View Full Version : Importing a datamine db from PT2

choochoo
07-18-2008, 05:59 AM
I have a datamine db in PT2 which I want to import into HM. I believe multiple db's are not yet supported, so I think I have to import the hands into my only HM db.

The datamine db has over 3 million hands in it, is there a way to export it from PT2 in one go, ready for import into HM? I do not want to import the whole HH folder as it contains twice as many hands from other levels which I don't need for my HM db. Any help appreciated.

morny
07-18-2008, 10:39 AM
Im not sure whether you can exclude the HH you mentioned when exporting from PT youll need to check on their website. To import from PT2 to HM:

PT2 > Utilities > Export Hands to File > save to a new folder (300 per file) Then In Holdem Manager go to the main Import Folder. If auto import is running click stop import and the click on Import file(s) or Import from folder and select all the files/folder and it will start importing.

One possible way you could eliminate the hands you wanted is if they were played before a certain date, then you could use windows search feature and search for all files in that folder after a certain date and then right click + A the search window and copy and paste the files into a different folder for HM to import

choochoo
07-18-2008, 11:25 AM
Thanks Morny. I was able to exclude the levels I didn't need by only ticking the required levels on the export screen.