PDA

View Full Version : MTT ID duplications + missing summaries

atish81
04-17-2010, 02:42 AM
i play only MTT-s on PS+FTP+UB+Ipoker.

I made a mistake, before new windows install i exported all hands to a folder, and imported it to my new DB.
i repeated it several times, before i realised, how to make backup from my HM DB in Postgres.

So now, i have a lot of hands duplicated, which is not a problem, but as i see, i have the same tourney ID-s 3-4-X times at the tourney result window.
If i didnt get to ITM it means, i've lost 3-4-X times the buyin, so HM thinks im a bigger loser (which i am).
Can i purge the same ID-s automatically somehow?

If i've reached the FinalTable somehow, and won X amount of money, HM can see where i've finished, but not the money.
i dont want to edit the results, i play 500+ tourneys/month, it would be boring.
earlier i used PT2, that was able to import tourney sums correctly from my mail-account. is this possible at HM too?

netsrak
04-17-2010, 07:35 AM
1. you should create a new empty database via pgadminII (not via Holdemmanager) and restore your backup as first thing, after completion you can import further hands and summaries. In this way you should get no duplicates.

2. You can import the summaries from the mails via a txt file: FAQ - Hold'em Manager Poker Tracking Software :: Import Emailed Hand Histories (http://faq.holdemmanager.com/questions/117/Import+Emailed+Hand+Histories+)