PDA

View Full Version : problem HM and Everest Poker sng.

rage
04-16-2010, 07:13 PM
hi.

(sorry, my english isnt too good).

I play 8+0,8 and 15+1$ DoNs sits in everest. When i review my sessions the buyin appears 11$ in all. However the rest of dates are correct. i know 4 o 5 guys who have the same problem with this room and HM. is possible that appears the correct buyin in the stats? what is the solution?

Ty!

netsrak
04-17-2010, 07:27 AM
Everest doesn't write the buyin information into the handhistory files.
Thats why HEM uses the default buyin of 11$. You can change this unter Options->change tourney default buyins...

Or you edit the buyins manually under tourney -> Results -> dataview

rage
04-17-2010, 01:20 PM
Ty

nerfie
04-20-2010, 02:12 AM
I've been correcting the buy-ins manually, the default buy-in function will definitely help in the future.

It appears that the EV is calculated according to the default buy-in and is not updated when the buy-in is manually adjusted. Is there a way to update the EV to match the new buy-in?

A few random comments:

- In Shasta SNGs (10 player FLHE freerolls) HEM often reads the size of the tournament incorrectly as 13-15 and accordingly, the tournament is seen to have 2 tables.

- In DoN SNGs HEM misses the finish of the tournament more often than in regular SNGs (the final hand history is recorded, but the tournament is left open). With DoNs I'd say about 2 out of 3 or 3 out of 4 tournaments stay unfinished.

- Errors occasionally occur in finishing positions (e.g. 6 instead of 5), win amount (e.g. 20.02 instead of 0.02) as well as finishing in the money (e.g. position 2, but amount won 0.00). These errors have occurred with various tournament types and buy-ins.

- Sometimes when I have an all-in, where I've pushed all my chips in and a shorter stack calls, if I lose, the tournament will be marked as finished, although I have chips left.

I have no hand histories available for these, as I've manually adjusted the results and features of all tournaments afterwards and therefore can't locate any specific errors. If needed, I can save the hand history, if one of these occurs in the future.

netsrak
04-20-2010, 07:07 AM
There is no way for recalculating the EV at the moment.

For wrong results: if the site has summaries (like Stars) request and import them.

For the other questions/wrong interpretations we need handhistories. You should find them in the HM archive folder (default c:\hmarchive).
Please zip and mail the original handhistory files for such a tourney with a link to this thread and an explanation to support@holdemmanager.net

CARLOSOMM
02-14-2011, 09:15 PM
Rage, can you change manually the buy in and rake for DONS USD$15+1.5 in EVEREST???

I dont can do it. When I change the values the tourney just disappear for mi data view and I dont can find it again.

When I change de buyin and rake for USD$8+0.8 I dont have any problem.

Its happens to you too??