PDA

View Full Version : FTP new sng super turbo not importing

Kaijo
04-16-2010, 05:30 PM
Hello,

There is since today new sng super turbo on FTP. HEM import my hands from the sng 50 + 2 $ but HEM don't import my hands from the sng 20 + 0,90 $ and the 35 + 1,50 $... What can I do ??

fozzy71
04-16-2010, 07:15 PM
Thank you, we just became aware of this, so we should be able to squeeze it in before we release 1.10.05

Please zip and email the problem hand histories, with a link to this thread, to support@holdemmanager.com

Kaijo
04-21-2010, 01:26 PM
Hey,

I send an email to the support. They sayed me to reimport the hands into a NEW database. How can I do that ? TY

fozzy71
04-21-2010, 01:56 PM
Make sure you update to the 1.10.05 internal version before you import the hands. Instructions are below the quote.

Here's an "unofficial" build that has lots of updates along with fixes for many problems associated with the recent Stars and Tilt updates. There's a ton of other fixes too including iPoker shallow tables. We're looking to have an official build early next week but wanted to release this build early for those of you that want to use the latest version of Holdem Manager.
http://www.holdemmanager.com/downloads/HmUpdate1.10.05Internal.exe

If you have problems with this build, please update to the latest official build below and that should solve any new problem you experience with this pre-release. http://www.holdemmanager.com/downloads/HmBetaUpdate.exe

*Try creating a new UTF DB - FAQ - Hold'em Manager Poker Tracking Software :: Create / Delete Database (http://faq.holdemmanager.com/questions/75/Create+%7B47%7D+Delete+Database)
*Now import a small portion of your \HMArchive so you can see if the problem exists in the new DB - FAQ - Hold'em Manager Poker Tracking Software :: How to Import & Export Hands (http://faq.holdemmanager.com/questions/98/How+to+Import+%26+Export+Hands)
*If the new DB seems to work properly, you will want to import the rest of your archives to the new DB, export/import the hands from the old DB to the new DB, and export/import any player notes and tourney summaries - and then delete the old DB.
*Make sure you export/backup everything before deleting the old DB - FAQ - Hold'em Manager Poker Tracking Software :: Reinstalling on a new PC - Backup Tips (http://faq.holdemmanager.com/questions/372/Reinstalling+on+a+new+PC+-+Backup+Tips)

ffrllc
04-22-2010, 06:35 PM
I'm running HEM v. 1.10.06 and just noticed when I play the FullTilt 9 man Super Turbo SNG's, they import as regular turbos.

When I filter for my results in Super Turbo's, they don't show. When I go to "Data View", these Super Turbo's are listed, but they are listed as just "Turbo" under the Speed tab.

I also just played one of the Heads Up Super Turbo's and it is listed as Regular under the Speed tab.

Here's a screen shot:

http://i237.photobucket.com/albums/ff92/ffrllc/HEM.jpg

* #16 at the top is a $10 + $0.25 Heads Up Super Turbo PLO SNG
* All the $20.90 ones are $20 + $0.90 Super Turbo 9 man NLHE SNG's

morny
04-22-2010, 10:11 PM
Can you email some hhs to support@holdemmanager.com and ill confirm and write up a bug report

ffrllc
04-23-2010, 09:06 PM
Email with SNG HH's sent. I didn't hear back so just wanted to follow up to see if you needed anything else to take a look at this issue.

morny
04-23-2010, 10:22 PM
Usually we duplicate the bugs and send it to the developers, if you let me know your email i can follow up to make sure it got there safe, once its there its just a matter of waiting for the developers to fix it

ffrllc
04-24-2010, 05:35 PM
Hey Morny,

I tried to PM you my email, but it wouldn't let me. PM me and I'll get you all the info you need.

morny
04-25-2010, 09:27 PM
Hi,

These have gone to the developer to be fixed both the problem with HU sngs being recognised as Normal and 6/9 max sngs being recognised as Turbo

The Minder
04-25-2010, 10:00 PM
and PLO being recognized as PLHE ?

morny
04-26-2010, 11:35 AM
Yeah thats also in the bug list

ffrllc
04-30-2010, 03:51 PM
I've been playing more and more of these Super Turbo's and really hope to be able to filter for the ones I have already played.

Once the bug is fixed, do you know we will need to do to get the Super Turbo's already played to be recognized as Super Turbo's when filtering?

Thanks.

morny
05-04-2010, 10:32 PM
yeah you'll need to purge and reimport them and it should then filter fine

ffrllc
05-07-2010, 08:56 PM
Will this fix be in the next release? The longer it goes the more work we'll have to do to get all our Super Turbo's labeled as Super Turbo's (right?).

Oh', and when do you think the next release will be :) ?

ffrllc
05-11-2010, 05:14 PM
Just updated to 1.11.00 and was disappointed to see this bug has not been fixed yet. The Super Turbos are still not importing with the correct labeled speeds.

This bug was reported about a month ago? I'm no techie, but I would think this would be an easy fix.

Come on HEM, you guys are usually so awesome with these things.

ffrllc
05-14-2010, 12:20 PM
Any update on this?

morny
05-15-2010, 04:15 PM
I checked the hands you sent and i can confirm in 1.11.01 internal it is recognising them all correctly as super turbos

That version should be released very soon

ffrllc
05-15-2010, 08:55 PM
Good news. Thanks for the update.

ffrllc
05-18-2010, 12:17 PM
yeah you'll need to purge and reimport them and it should then filter fine

Ok, Just installed the latest (1.11.01) and these Super Turbos are importing correctly now.

How exactly do I purge and reimport so HEM will recognize all my old Super Turbos as Super Turbos?

Thanks.

morny
05-18-2010, 07:41 PM
Delete all the hand histories, then delete the tournaments in data view, then move the original hands to a new folder and reimport them

ffrllc
05-19-2010, 12:11 PM
I actually just filtered for the tourneys I wanted to change to Super Turbo (by buyin size, number of players, etc...). Then I went to data view and selected all the tourneys that should have been super turbos and right clicked to select change tourney speed.

This looks to have done the trick.