PDA

View Full Version : More colors on HUD

awa81
08-03-2012, 11:00 AM
Right now we can click on the hud and chose a icon or color. I would love to be able to have more colors, like white, darkgreen and so on. Please fix this in the next update :)

Patvs
08-03-2012, 07:03 PM
Are you referring to clicking on the note icon, where there currently only are 7 available colors?
(and 14 auto rate icons you can choose from)

There are no plans to add more colors to the note icon.
Since you can already choose ANY color in your color ranges to all the stats.

awa81
08-03-2012, 07:18 PM
Are you referring to clicking on the note icon, where there currently only are 7 available colors?
(and 14 auto rate icons you can choose from)

There are no plans to add more colors to the note icon.
Since you can already choose ANY color in your color ranges to all the stats.

yes, I´m referring to clicking on the note icon, and want more then 7 colors. I dont like the autorateicons beacuse they are so small to se. So Í like colors beacuse then their whole hud gets a colored frame, easy to se. So more colors or let us make the icons bigger. Thanks!

PS. The best thing is if we could chose both size and upload our own icons

Patvs
08-03-2012, 10:32 PM
More colors: I wrote this up as a feature request: HM-5447

awa81
08-04-2012, 10:03 PM
PS. If we could chose to make out own notes size and colors that would be great! Playing many tables or turbo tabel, you dont have time to read small text

08-05-2012, 01:11 AM
in HM1 i used to replace the default note icons (i.e. comic icons) by a variety of different colors

in HM2 i dont even find the file

btw: these comic note icons are much harder to recognize now than they have been in HM1

awa81
08-05-2012, 06:40 AM
Yepp, The Icons are to small and the text in the notes we write in are to small, so we have almost no use for them if you play 4 tables +

Patvs
08-05-2012, 07:37 PM
Size of the icon is unlikely to be changed.

But a feature request to add custom icons already exists. (and still has to be implemented)
If the current icons are difficult to recognize, when this is implemented you can go back to the HM1 icons, or create cleaner custom icons.

awa81
08-06-2012, 05:54 AM
Okey, More colors woluld be Great! But is it possible to choose the text size and maybe colors when we write out own notes?

Thanks for great program anyway...

Patvs
08-06-2012, 01:05 PM
Feature request ticket on this already exists: HM-4256

note improvement would be to allow coloring, bolding, underlining in notes, as well as text sizing and justification.

SnikerSpl
10-20-2013, 11:19 AM
More than year later and still nothing change... Please add more colors on hud! Seriuosly, this is something difficulty to add few more colors? In multitabling colors and this great colored frame are really useful and easy to see. Thanks!

fozzy71
10-20-2013, 12:56 PM
More than year later and still nothing change... Please add more colors on hud! Seriuosly, this is something difficulty to add few more colors? In multitabling colors and this great colored frame are really useful and easy to see. Thanks!

I have added your comments and email address to the ticket so we can notify you once we have fixed it.