PDA

View Full Version : Database and/or HUD issues

gring000h
04-15-2010, 05:13 AM
When I'm playing I have big samples of hands on some of my opponents displayed in my HUD, mostly due to purchasing datamined hands. However, when I look the player up in HEM it will sometimes only show 1k hands on them. How can this be?

Also the big sample that is shown in my HUD doesn't always correspond very well with the player's style, which gets confusing. I try to prevent that mistake from happening by purging hands older than 3 months from my database. Players change up their game at times, so any older stats are not useful to me. But I guess they are still shown in my HUD somehow?

I figured I might have a bunch of stats on some guys from way back at smaller stakes which still show up. Is it possible to filter stats for stakes played to show up in the HUD? Maybe I need to create a new database so that stats from smaller stakes don't get thrown in there?

How should I proceed in order to get what I want: only those stats on my opponents from hands played over the last 3 months?

netsrak
04-15-2010, 06:04 AM
You can configure the range in the additional Hud filters: FAQ - Hold'em Manager Poker Tracking Software :: Additional HUD Filters (http://faq.holdemmanager.com/questions/210/Additional+HUD+Filters)

But i'm not sure why you have more hands for a player in the Hud than in a report (or do you have any report filters activated?)

gring000h
04-15-2010, 06:29 AM
Thanks for the link, I'll def try that out.

I'd like to believe I don't have any filters activated, but something does seem wrong and I don't know what. Take a look at the screenshot below. When I select this player (I blocked out the name) it shows 9838 hands, but the reports tab only shows 1896 hands, as do the hands and graphs tabs (all hands, no filter). I've played with this guy yesterday and my HUD was showing the ~9838 number as well.

I've tried clearing all filters, I restarted HEM, but nothing changed. Please advise.

http://dl.dropbox.com/u/2175143/screenshot.JPG

morny
04-15-2010, 06:51 PM
Hi,

this is because HM currently dosent rebuild the cache when you purge hands, it deletes them but stats are still based on all the hands, the only way to update this is to export and reimport although it is on the todo list to add this option