PDA

View Full Version : First hud appearance in tournaments

Pupp3tMast3r
04-15-2010, 02:50 AM
Ok, so I have two profiles (MTT and CASH) and the default one. I would like the MTT profile to start when Im watching a MTT table (and haven't been dealt a hand yet) -- right now it's starting the CASH (or default I'm not sure yet :) ) profile.

How can I do that?

netsrak
04-15-2010, 06:50 AM
Configure Player preferences -> your Hud configuration -> Use for...
as you need it.
FAQ - Hold'em Manager Poker Tracking Software :: Use For - Tab 3 (http://faq.holdemmanager.com/questions/205/Use+For+-+Tab+3)

Pupp3tMast3r
04-15-2010, 11:01 AM
I have that configured. The default profile has no checkmarks. I can't delete it either.

Whenever I sit down at a tournament table I get my cash stats or some random weird stats (and everyone has a tourny M of 100 regardless of their chip stack).

fozzy71
04-15-2010, 03:20 PM
........ I would like the MTT profile to start when Im watching a MTT table (and haven't been dealt a hand yet)......

How can I do that?

You can't continuously datamine tourney tables but if you setup the prefetch hud you should be able to see the HUD stats from your DB. I am assuming this is pokerstars?

I have that configured. The default profile has no checkmarks. I can't delete it either.

Whenever I sit down at a tournament table I get my cash stats or some random weird stats (and everyone has a tourny M of 100 regardless of their chip stack).

This is usually because the Use For tab is improperly configured for one or more of your HUD layouts and/or you are not selecting the proper HUD from the Choose Configuration: drop-down menu. The Default HUD should be set to a site you never play, and make sure none of the other layouts have conflicting rules. Any time HM isn't sure which HUD to use, it will revert to the Default HUD (even if it is set to a site you never play).

FAQ - Hold'em Manager Poker Tracking Software :: Use For - Tab 3 (http://faq.holdemmanager.com/questions/205/Use+For+-+Tab+3)

How To Setup And Use Multiple HUD Configs/Layouts - Holdem Manager Forums (http://forums.holdemmanager.com/showthread.php?t=13936)

Pupp3tMast3r
04-15-2010, 07:48 PM
I'm not data-mining. It's on fulltilt not stars.

I've triple checked, and my configs are like this

default - use for NL/PL HU, Limit (HU,6-max, full)
-all sites

mtt - use for tournament HU, 6-max,full - all sites, holdem

cash - use for NL/PL 6-max, full - all sites

Now the mtt has 2 lines, default and cash have 3 lines. Whenever I start a tournament, EVEN if I have hands with some of the people, I get the hud with 3 lines (so it's not starting up the mtt profile).

This seems like a serious bug.

morny
04-15-2010, 07:56 PM
Please attach prefs.xml

Pupp3tMast3r
04-15-2010, 09:09 PM
Attached.

Pupp3tMast3r
04-16-2010, 09:29 PM
So? ...

Also a similar problem appears while playing at a final table. As soon as people start getting eliminated the Hud starts behaving erratically ... (its position varries)

morny
04-17-2010, 08:33 AM
Hi,

Thanks, yes ive replicated this, it happens when using the prefetch option, as soon as you sit in and play a hand it corrects itself. Ill forward the bug to the developers

Pupp3tMast3r
04-17-2010, 08:38 PM
Yea it does, but it's really annoying because you have hands on these guys it would be nice to know something in the first hand if you play with them, rather than just have the cash stats ...

Thanks for confirming the bug, please let me know when it will be fixed in this thread.

Pupp3tMast3r
04-21-2010, 09:08 PM
Problem still present in new update (1.10.6) ... very annoying.