PDA

View Full Version : A few Questions

Kosmo
04-15-2010, 02:43 AM
Hello,

New to the site and program. Great Program even though I know little of it.

1/ When multi tabling on Pokerstars my stats won't lock near each player when I switch tables after I get moved.
How do you fix it.

2/ What do those little pictures mean eventually show up. ex a fish, dice,. doesn't always show up with some players.

3/ Is there a stat that says if someone is coming after my bb alot

4/ how do I get the amount of chips the player has in my hud.

Thanks

netsrak
04-15-2010, 06:49 AM
1) Please try this: configure Stars preferred seating and seating preferences in HM accordingly
* open one Table, play at least one hand
* move the stats with the right mouse key to the correct positions
* Table manager -> Table -> Save positions
* Now you can open further tables but you will always have to play at least one hand for the stats being moved to the correct positions.

2) This are categories of players, see options->autorate

3)+4) see our stats definitions for the Hud: FAQ - Hold'em Manager Poker Tracking Software :: Stat Definitions (http://faq.holdemmanager.com/questions/95/Stat+Definitions)
3) is steal/resteal situations
4) not 100% sure but i think its in the Misc section of the available Hud stats.

Kosmo
04-15-2010, 07:20 PM
netsrak thanks for the response.

#1 Table manager -> Table -> Save positions
I did this previously and it seemed even when I tried to save table position it would not stay in that position but I will try this later when I play to see if it works. I will reply with my outcome.

#3 ? was when I am in the bb a person will always raise when I am in the Big Blind. If Multi tabling I want to make sure I am aware who is doing this too often.

morny
04-15-2010, 07:54 PM
1) Also make sure preferred seating is configured correctly FAQ - Hold'em Manager Poker Tracking Software :: Setup Preferred Seating For Poker Stars (http://faq.holdemmanager.com/questions/365/Setup+Preferred+Seating+For+Poker+Stars)

3) There isn't currently a specific stat that tracks this in the hud