PDA

View Full Version : stopped importing most sizable pots

cscharfe
04-15-2010, 01:34 AM
Hey i was playing a session and everything seemed to be going fine and then after i took down a large pot i hovered over my name to see my session stats update but after waiting and waiting nothing happened, I realized it was happening for most medium to large pots from that point on... any ideas? They show up in the stars replayer and stuff but theres no sign of them anywhere in HEM, not even in the "hands played" tab. I tried importing from file and importing the stars hh files again but still nothing.

netsrak
04-15-2010, 06:36 AM
Which HEM version?

Please reboot your computer,
move all files from the stars handhistory folder to a different folder and import them via import file or import from folder.
Then try again please.

krolewicz
04-15-2010, 12:21 PM
I`ve got similar problem, also on stars

when i place my mouse over table manager icon the amount of $ and the number of hands are fitting those what i`ve calculated myself within the stars cashier, however Holdem manager in the reports/session shows different result and prints that i`ve played only 75% of hands indicated by table manager.

I did reimported them and though the number of hands imported fits those from table manager, HM reports the old/bad/incomplete ones.

I`ve checked several times, neither filters nor currency are problems

( 1.10.04b)

cscharfe
04-15-2010, 01:33 PM
version 1.10.04b I also downloaded the latest patch that was going around to make the HUD work with the new stars tables. I tried rebooting and moving the hh's to a new folder and importing from there but still no luck, one of the tables i was playing there was only me and one other guy but i checked my filters and that wasn't the problem either.

fozzy71
04-15-2010, 02:58 PM
Are you both playing at stars? if so, this is a known issue from their last update we are trying to resolve.

cscharfe
04-15-2010, 05:47 PM
ya im on stars, when It get resolved will there just be a new release to download or is a patch gunna be posted somewhere?

morny
04-15-2010, 07:34 PM
It will be fixed in the next update 1.10.05

saxby
04-16-2010, 05:31 AM
similar problem. importing the files from a different folder after reboot didn't work. Funnily enough the HUD was working fine in terms of where I was in the session.

krolewicz
04-16-2010, 10:34 AM
yeah stars

when we can expect `05 and will it fix the session we play before updating?

regards

netsrak
04-17-2010, 07:42 AM
When we release the update and you installed it you will need to reimport the hands (copy them from the archive to a different folder and import them via import file or import from folder).