PDA

View Full Version : No stats in HUD - Rush only

St3v3k4hn
04-14-2010, 12:58 PM
For a long time I've had a bug where rush poker hand stats don't show up on the replayer. Now I'm not seeing the stats even in my live rush sessions (shows 0 hands played for everyone). Please help! Running 1.10.04b. Works ok for non-Rush hands. Also, it worked yesterday! And I haven't changed anything. So something must have gotten corrupt???
Steve

fozzy71
04-14-2010, 11:20 PM
Nothing has changed at full tilt or HEM in the past 24 hours. Did you install some new mods? Please reproduce the problem and post a screen shot - Capture a Screen Shot of your Desktop or the Active Window in Windows (http://graphicssoft.about.com/cs/general/ht/winscreenshot.htm)

with the following:

1) The table manager
2) The tables (including one with no stats)
3) The ...handhistory\screenname folder.
4) The "\rvg software\holdem manager\importing\hud data" folder AND the '\hem data' folder.

Please make 3 and 4 the detailed view with the dates and file sizes etc.

To attach it to a thread in the forums, look below the post reply button when you start a new thread and you'll see a manage attachments button. Click this and attach the file.

St3v3k4hn
04-15-2010, 01:32 AM
Nothing has changed at full tilt or HEM in the past 24 hours.
The "no stats in HUD" problem went away after a reboot. The "no stats in replayer" problem has been around for a while and I already posted files and had a teamviewer session with someone in support. I've seen other people with the issue as well. Sure hope it gets fixed soon...