PDA

View Full Version : odd Hud problem, need some help

Tom123
08-02-2012, 09:29 PM
My colorings doesn't match what I have written in player preferences. Player names are in different colors even though I have chosen white. My hud stats are never in the right place on the tables (I have not chosen preferable seat)

Also, how do I disable the slashes (/) between the stats in hud?

If I can get help with any of these I'd be grateful :)

Thanks in advance

netsrak
08-03-2012, 03:44 AM
1. If you have more than one Hud configuration (default is preselected) you need to make changes in the hud configuration which is active at the tables. To find out which one this is right click on the table name in the table manager.

2. Positioning of the Hud stats: configure the preferred seating of your Pokerclient and the seating preferences in HM accordingly (if used)
* open one Table, play at least one hand
* move the stats with the right mouse key to the correct positions
* Table manager -> Table -> Save positions
* Now you can open further tables but you will always have to play at least one hand for the stats being moved to the correct positions.

See our preferred seating FAQ:
http://faq.holdemmanager.com/questions/34/Preferred+Seating

3. Hud options -> table preferences -> Separator char

Tom123
08-03-2012, 05:58 PM
Can I get around so I dont have to change from default every time I open a new table?

Patvs
08-03-2012, 06:46 PM
hud options--> player preferences--> use for tab : Make sure they're no overlapping/conflicting settings between the HUD configurations.

For example: you're making changes to a HUD configuration assigned to PokerStars, but the "default" HUD is assigned to "any site" ("any site" will include PokerStars, so then this HUD will be shown instead of the HUD configuration you're making changes to)