PDA

View Full Version : hh history and summaries

DRS
04-14-2010, 08:28 AM
Hello all,

I,m in the proces of creating a database and requested all my Hands played and after recieving them and importing them, i seem to be missing a lot of data.
I searched the forums and concluded that i have to request summaries to because most of my HH consists out of tourney and sng hands.
Now what is not clear to me, cause the posts regarding this to me leave room for interpretation.( or my englisch comes up short)

Am I correct to assume that after importing my summaries into HM all my tourneys and sng(multitable) imported with the request total HH zip.files from Pokerstars will display the correct info?

So is this the correct order of thing?

1 import total HH
2 import summaries

seems kinda incredible that HM will recognize hands belonging to a particular sng or tourney from a zip file contaning 30.000 hands and i have 26 zip.files.
and the zip.files dont even display the hands per tourney or sng, but at the time played and since i multitable the hands is kinda criss cross in the zip file.
And after doing that HM has to put summaries with the correct sng or tourney.....seems like a lot of work to me...if it really does that...i salut you for kinda automating this proces.

greetings

morny
04-14-2010, 09:02 AM
Yes,

The thing is HM can easily calculate the correct winnings and placings if its a sng where all the players are at the same table. However with MTTs basically and 2+ table tournaments HM has no way of knowing whether there is 10 people in the tournament or 10,000 so without this info HM cant workout your position or payout or if the tournament is complete. You can manually edit or also you can request summaries which detail the total people in a tournie, the payout positions and your finishing place, if you import this into HM it will update the results for you so import the hands, then import the summaries and it should update all your results automatically for you

DRS
04-14-2010, 09:29 AM
well ok,

thank you for replying so quickly :)
currently the HH is importing.
I got the summaries from Pokerstars and will do them next.
I got 2 html files from Pokerstars, one for tournaments and one for sng.
they are pretty large, i hope they will import, since i red about problems with importing large html summaries.
well we will see

greetings