PDA

View Full Version : Stars Hud or Tournament Import Issues 13/14 April

morny
04-13-2010, 10:38 PM
Edit:
Here's an "unofficial" build that has lots of updates along with fixes for many problems associated with the recent Stars and Tilt updates. There's a ton of other fixes too including iPoker shallow tables. We're looking to have an official build early next week but wanted to release this build early for those of you that want to use the latest version of Holdem Manager.
http://www.holdemmanager.com/downloads/HmUpdate1.10.05Internal.exe

If you have problems with this build, please update to the latest official build below and that should solve any new problem you experience with this pre-release. http://www.holdemmanager.com/downloads/HmBetaUpdate.exe

OP:
Just an Update to save people reading the thread

MY HUD DOESNT WORK ON THE NEW STARS TABLES AFTER THE UPDATE:

1) Stars added new min buyin tables 40-100bb etc and we had to release a new hud to support this. See the thread below

http://forums.holdemmanager.com/140357-post11.html

What you need to do is download that file
Unzip it and it should extract 2 files called hmhud.exe and masks.txt
(If you dont know how to unzip files please google it)

Close down Holdem Manager
Select both files and copy them, navigate to this location C:/Program Files/RVGSoftware/HoldemManager and either press ctrl+v or right click on an open space in the Holdem Manager folder and choose paste.
When you do this it will either ask you do you want to overwrite or it will give you an option to copy & replace the files. Choose yes to do this and then restart HM and the table manager should read 1.10.05 if you done it correctly

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

MY TOURNAMENT/SNG HANDS ARE NOT SHOWING AFTER THE NEW STARS UPDATE

2) Stars had a problem with the header of their hand histories in tournaments been displayed as:

PokerStars Game #42607378481: Tournament #262538360, $24759661.25+$18190431.71+$8.40 USD Hold'em No Limit - Level I (25/50) - 2010/04/13 11:54:20 ET

Where as it should be something like this

PokerStars Game #42202851927: Tournament #259771132, $150+$3 USD Hold'em No Limit - Level I (25/50) - 2010/04/04 22:07:06 ET

Note the difference highlighted in bold, lots of extra numbers in there for buyin, the hands actually import fine and can be seen in reports but No tourney information is shown in the stats or dataview column

Stars have now fixed the issue, if you imported some of the damaged hands please dont delete the hands, just request the summaries from stars for these tournaments and import it and it should update everything fine and attach to the correct hand histories.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

STATS ARE ONLY SHOWING ON THE ACTIVE TABLE AFTER THE NEW HM HUD INSTALL

3) Try and untick force on top in Hud Options > Table Preferences

HM IS NOT IMPORTING HANDS ON 100-250BB TABLES

4) This is being worked on and well release a fix in the next update. Some hands are not importing, we have this working now with the internal version but it wont work for you until we release the next update 1.10.05 which will be very soon

clickys
04-13-2010, 11:18 PM
i have to download http://forums.holdemmanager.com/140357-post11.html
and follow the instructions to fix the prob?

morny
04-13-2010, 11:24 PM
That link fixes the hud not working on the new min buyin tables that stars added with their last update

the 2nd issue is caused by stars hand history error and well need to wait until stars fix this on their end before you can see the tournaments, currently the hands show up but not the results

NineLions
04-14-2010, 12:00 AM
the 2nd issue is caused by stars hand history error and well need to wait until stars fix this on their end before you can see the tournaments, currently the hands show up but not the results

:(

Oddly, the Stars replayer will show the existing stats for players at the table, if you're playing regs and only play one table it could be useful, I guess.

Sasquach
04-14-2010, 01:08 AM
After installing the zip files, only the active table is showing stats whereas before the stats for every table were showing.

Any ideas?

I also have "always on top" selected as before if that matters.

Shreddes
04-14-2010, 01:10 AM
i extraded the hud files and have problems with the 100-250 ante tables. like two thirds or more of the HHs from those tables register as import errors and thus don't show up in the HUd

irunlucky
04-14-2010, 02:02 AM
Hi, I'm also missing hands from my sessions today where I played a mix of the new tables and the old ones.

FedoraX09
04-14-2010, 02:06 AM
I followed the instructions and nothing happens.

It seems like there's something wrong with the auto import, its not detecting the hand history files. I tried a manual import and it imported fine

thelumeister
04-14-2010, 02:18 AM
is there a solution to fixing the HUD problem in the new table names on Pstar?

Sinnerpl
04-14-2010, 06:28 AM
Hi all, i have a problem with my hud after installing this new hud update - stats are only shown on the table that is active, in other cases i have to click on the table to see the stats of my opponents.

Any idea how to fix this ?

Lujanid
04-14-2010, 07:29 AM
have upgraded to latest beta,also installed patch.Have restarted HEM and Pstars multiple times.Im a computer NOOB and have been at this for well over 2 hours.What the heck am I missing here?

Xerxes
04-14-2010, 08:33 AM
Is it importing hand on deep ante tables ? Yesterday, it wasn't.

morny
04-14-2010, 09:10 AM
After installing the zip files, only the active table is showing stats whereas before the stats for every table were showing.

Any ideas?

I also have "always on top" selected as before if that matters.

Hud Options > Table Prefs > Untick forceontop

i extraded the hud files and have problems with the 100-250 ante tables. like two thirds or more of the HHs from those tables register as import errors and thus don't show up in the HUd

please email the hands to support@holdemmanager.net and also link to this thread, it does appear there is an issue with this as several people have reported this, not sure if this is a stars or HM issue yet until i see some hands

Hi, I'm also missing hands from my sessions today where I played a mix of the new tables and the old ones.
Was this for cash games or Tournaments?

I followed the instructions and nothing happens.

It seems like there's something wrong with the auto import, its not detecting the hand history files. I tried a manual import and it imported fine

Did you correctly unzip both the hmhud.exe and masks.txt file and when you pasted them into the HM folder did it ask you to overwrite them and did you choose yes? If so did you then restart HM. Finally does the hud work if you try it on a normal table, or is it just the ones with the new buyin levels?

is there a solution to fixing the HUD problem in the new table names on Pstar?

Yes, have you followed the instructions for 1) in the first post?

Hi all, i have a problem with my hud after installing this new hud update - stats are only shown on the table that is active, in other cases i have to click on the table to see the stats of my opponents.

Any idea how to fix this ?

Hud Options > Table Prefs > Untick forceontop

have upgraded to latest beta,also installed patch.Have restarted HEM and Pstars multiple times.Im a computer NOOB and have been at this for well over 2 hours.What the heck am I missing here?

Did you correctly unzip both the hmhud.exe and masks.txt file and when you pasted them into the HM folder did it ask you to overwrite them and did you choose yes? If so did you then restart HM. Finally does the hud work if you try it on a normal table, or is it just the ones with the new buyin levels?

sachadeblock
04-14-2010, 09:46 AM
Hi,

Have the same problem. Downloaded the zip files, but nothing happens. Holdem manager does import the hands, but my hud doesn't appear anymore on any cashgame on pokerstars. What to do?

clickys
04-14-2010, 09:59 AM
Morny one question my hud is working ok , but is not importing the results , now i have to wait for pokerstars update?

morny
04-14-2010, 10:18 AM
Hi,

Have the same problem. Downloaded the zip files, but nothing happens. Holdem manager does import the hands, but my hud doesn't appear anymore on any cashgame on pokerstars. What to do?

i think your issue is a separate issue, start a new thread with this info
Please see this FAQ FAQ - Hold'em Manager Poker Tracking Software :: My HUD Doesn't Work (http://faq.holdemmanager.com/questions/48/My+HUD+Doesn't+Work) and answer any questions that apply to you so we can narrow down what the issue is

Morny one question my hud is working ok , but is not importing the results , now i have to wait for pokerstars update?

Yes, correct. The stars hand histories are jumbled up so youll need to wait until they fix it

haesjee
04-14-2010, 10:35 AM
"if you request the hands via stars they will import fine, you might need to purge the old hands first though"

How do I do this?

RovinGambla
04-14-2010, 10:39 AM
I haven't specifically seen this problem posted.

I am using 1.10.04b with the hmhud.exe patch. My HUD is working fine on all of the types of tables, but it seems that some hands are not importing. For example, starting a fresh session the number of hands reported by pokerstars does not match the number of hands reported by HEM. I believe most of the hands not being imported are from the 100-250bb w/ante tables.

As an example, I played a session of about 300 hands with all ante tables, and HEM only reported me playing about 200 hands.

mysto20
04-14-2010, 10:56 AM
the prob with the hud fixed

but i still don't get the results of sngs

morny
04-14-2010, 11:04 AM
the prob with the hud fixed

but i still don't get the results of sngs

yes this is a stars issue, theyll need to fix that on their end, there isnt much we can do on our end

mysto20
04-14-2010, 11:05 AM
yes this is a stars issue, theyll need to fix that on their end, there isnt much we can do on our end

ok ty very much

S1cker_0ne
04-14-2010, 11:09 AM
TY!
Huds are now working for me but only on "others" table in the cash game filter of PS! Doesn't work on 40-100bb new tables... i guess an update will come and fix this?
Thx a lot btw :D

damniel
04-14-2010, 11:29 AM
hi

postet that in the other thread
http://forums.holdemmanager.com/140726-post13.html

regards

Damntra
04-14-2010, 11:56 AM
I haven't specifically seen this problem posted.

I am using 1.10.04b with the hmhud.exe patch. My HUD is working fine on all of the types of tables, but it seems that some hands are not importing. For example, starting a fresh session the number of hands reported by pokerstars does not match the number of hands reported by HEM. I believe most of the hands not being imported are from the 100-250bb w/ante tables.

As an example, I played a session of about 300 hands with all ante tables, and HEM only reported me playing about 200 hands.

Looks like we have the same issue.

I was playing on a 100-250 bb with ante table on Pokerstars yesterday and some of the hand histories were imported but 34 of them gave me an import error.

I am running Windows 7, running version 1.10.04b of Hold Em Manager, and downloaded and installed the zip file that you released yesterday found here: http://forums.holdemmanager.com/140357-post11.html

What might be the reasons that I would be getting an error on some of the hand histories from the 100-25bb ante tables and not others?

sam3simmons
04-14-2010, 11:57 AM
i am not computer illiterate, and did everything in the instructions to get the hud working (downloaded new patch, extracted into rvg software --> holdem manager forum, and overwrote the old files).
The old tables working, but the new ones are not. I am running windows 7 (64 bit i believe).
Thanks

Master8
04-14-2010, 11:57 AM
I ve just downloaded the last version of PS. I use the last beta of HM and Hands are imported but the Hud doesn't work anymore... . It worked perfectly a couple oh hours ago.

steel108
04-14-2010, 12:36 PM
Have the patch installed... HUD works fine except on 100-250 bb ante tables. I got 376 import errors; I'm assuming these are from the ante tables.

NarcoCop
04-14-2010, 12:38 PM
i am not computer illiterate, and did everything in the instructions to get the hud working (downloaded new patch, extracted into rvg software --> holdem manager forum, and overwrote the old files).
The old tables working, but the new ones are not. I am running windows 7 (64 bit i believe).
Thanks

gavz101
04-14-2010, 12:40 PM

I have the same problem. A few of my hands from my last session are just sitting in my Pokerstars HH folder but they won't import. I've extracted the two files from the zip file and copied them in to my HEM directory.

NarcoCop
04-14-2010, 12:51 PM
Just to add something. The hands are being imported by HoldEm Manager and i see them under the cash games tab but my HUD is just not working for those new tables in pokerstars. The 20-50bb , 40-100bb and the 100-250bb. I downloaded the zip file and put it where it belongs , extracted files and did the overwrite and its still not working. Please help i need the HUD for the tables. thank you
Mike

MRF
04-14-2010, 01:04 PM
I'm keeping all these issues in this thread and locking up the other threads and posting a link to this one

1) Stars added new min buyin tables 40-100bb etc and we had to release a new hud to support this. See the thread below

Did this and somewhat fixed my HUD but my HUD still misses SOME hands on the deep cash tables with antes!!!!! Anyone else getting this?

NarcoCop
04-14-2010, 01:22 PM
GOt it to work. for those having the same problem make sure that when u extract , DONT put it in the HMhud folder , change it to the Holdem Manager folder so that it overwrites the old HmHud file. That was my mistake.

S1cker_0ne
04-14-2010, 01:23 PM
Just to add something. The hands are being imported by HoldEm Manager and i see them under the cash games tab but my HUD is just not working for those new tables in pokerstars. The 20-50bb , 40-100bb and the 100-250bb. I downloaded the zip file and put it where it belongs , extracted files and did the overwrite and its still not working. Please help i need the HUD for the tables. thank you
Mike

Exactly the same for me !!!
Don't understand

Master8
04-14-2010, 01:35 PM
Am I the only one ?

Lyrrad
04-14-2010, 01:41 PM
Also having problems with importing from deep ante tables. I sent some sample hands to support.

meh
04-14-2010, 01:49 PM
GOt it to work. for those having the same problem make sure that when u extract , DONT put it in the HMhud folder , change it to the Holdem Manager folder so that it overwrites the old HmHud file. That was my mistake.

Thank you!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

When I extracted the files it defaulted to HMhud.
I did not put it in the HMhud folder, my computer selected it. Seems logical.
How would I know not to put hud files in the hud folder?

Please in the future keep it simple for us old folks.

kalebra
04-14-2010, 01:51 PM
No you are not.

I'm still waiting for a response to a similar query.

NarcoCop
04-14-2010, 01:54 PM
Exactly the same for me !!!
Don't understand

Read above as i wrote how to fix problem

sexdotcom
04-14-2010, 02:02 PM

Sorry, I don't understand. I don't see a HMhud folder. I only see the original Holdem Manager folder. Still don't work.

Please help someone. DL and extracted to Holdem Manager, replaced the 2 files and still the new tables do not show the HUDs.

NarcoCop
04-14-2010, 02:04 PM
Sorry, I don't understand. I don't see a HMhud folder. I only see the original Holdem Manager folder. Still don't work.

Please help someone. DL and extracted to Holdem Manager, replaced the 2 files and still the new tables do not show the HUDs.

When u right click and extract it defaults the file to a HMhud folder, change that to go to the Holdem Manager folder. Remember i am talking about when u extract it not when u download it.

kalebra
04-14-2010, 02:05 PM
And I have tried the fix that was recommended (extracting the hmhud files into HEM).

Please tell me how to get HUD working again.

Thanks.

sexdotcom
04-14-2010, 02:05 PM
Can someone tell me if this is the correct procedure:

1. Download the zip files
2. click the zip files.
3. Extract the two files to C:Program Files/RVG Software/Holdem Manager
4. It shows, replace the files, click yes.
5. Turn on HM and PokerStars.
6. Open table
7. Still no HUDs.

:confused:

clickys
04-14-2010, 02:06 PM
Pokerstars updated today did hand historys fixed?

S1cker_0ne
04-14-2010, 02:10 PM
I did put it in "holdemmanager" folder and overwrite both...
Still nothing ! Huds are ok for old tables ("others" in the filter) but still not for new tables (40-100bb for example)...
Anyway, old tables will disapear soon, just a question of hours so it's pretty embarassing for nit-multitablers...

sexdotcom
04-14-2010, 02:23 PM
When u right click and extract it defaults the file to a HMhud folder, change that to go to the Holdem Manager folder. Remember i am talking about when u extract it not when u download it.

I think I see what you mean now.
I tried what you say, extract directly to the Holdem Manager folder, but this time it does not work because a message says I can't create hmhud.exe and access denied.

jjmcjohnson
04-14-2010, 02:26 PM
I think I see what you mean now.
I tried what you say, extract directly to the Holdem Manager folder, but this time it does not work because a message says I can't create hmhud.exe and access denied.

have you closed holdem manager?

irunlucky
04-14-2010, 02:26 PM
Was this for cash games or Tournaments?

It was only cash games and I've emailed the hand histories to support.

sexdotcom
04-14-2010, 02:28 PM
have you closed holdem manager?

Yes closed.

Spraggy
04-14-2010, 02:30 PM
! C:\Users\xxxx\Documents\Downloads\hmhud (1).zip: Cannot create masks.txt
! Access is denied.
! C:\Users\xxxx\Documents\Downloads\hmhud (1).zip: Cannot create hmhud.exe
! Access is denied.

This is all I'm getting atm. HEM is not running and I've restarted my laptop.

BooyaKash
04-14-2010, 02:34 PM
Access denied would usually sound like either hud.exe is running (which it is probably not as you have just restarted), or you do not have enough permissions to overwrite the files.

Are you logged in as administrator in windows?

Spraggy
04-14-2010, 02:36 PM
Yes I think so is there any way to check or change anything?

BooyaKash
04-14-2010, 02:39 PM
Try this...

unzip the 2 files onto your desktop.

Locate your holdem manager directory usually located at
C:\Program Files\RVG Software\Holdem Manager

...and copy and paste those files into it.

what happens then?

sexdotcom
04-14-2010, 02:43 PM
Try this...

unzip the 2 files onto your desktop.

Locate your holdem manager directory usually located at
C:\Program Files\RVG Software\Holdem Manager

...and copy and paste those files into it.

what happens then?

I just tried unzipping into a different file and then CnP to the folder.
I checked the files in the folder and see the date modified to be today.
I opened HM and pokerstars...played 4 hands...still nothing.

Arghhhhh Tech SUpport....help.

Spraggy
04-14-2010, 02:43 PM
Yep. it works now. Thankyou very much :D

sexdotcom
04-14-2010, 02:44 PM
btw I testing this on the 5c/10c table....does it make a difference?

sexdotcom
04-14-2010, 02:45 PM

What did you do? please explain

BooyaKash
04-14-2010, 02:45 PM

No probs! :)

sexdotcom
04-14-2010, 02:47 PM
OOps forget it...I found out why its not working. I didnt start the import :D :o

OK everything works fine :D

Just extract to another folder and then CnP to the proper folder.

KenP1
04-14-2010, 03:19 PM
The CnP method works - hud working on the deep ante tables now ,thanks

Lee_Ming
04-14-2010, 03:22 PM
Looks like we have the same issue.

I was playing on a 100-250 bb with ante table on Pokerstars yesterday and some of the hand histories were imported but 34 of them gave me an import error.

I am running Windows 7, running version 1.10.04b of Hold Em Manager, and downloaded and installed the zip file that you released yesterday found here: http://forums.holdemmanager.com/140357-post11.html

What might be the reasons that I would be getting an error on some of the hand histories from the 100-25bb ante tables and not others?

I have same problem too (although I'm runinng Vista 64-bit FWIW).

HH on 100-250bb ante tables are clearly not importing correctly. The HUD is working after the fix, but the data it gives isn't very helpful if loads of hands are missing!

04-14-2010, 03:23 PM
Me too, but I think it is becuase Hud does not recognize 20/50 and like 40/100 as is not in filters yet. That is my guess and assume we will find out someday

fozzy71
04-14-2010, 03:31 PM
We are working on a fix but we need as many ante hands sent as we can get. Please zip and email the problem hand histories, with a link to this thread, to support@holdemmanager.com

Master8
04-14-2010, 03:36 PM
You're probably right. I m happy to be sure that it doesn't come from my computer and I m waiting for the update...

Lujanid
04-14-2010, 03:41 PM
could someone take me through this method step by step please.I know its painfull but have been trying to fix this HUD problem for a long time.I have moved the mask and HUD files to allmost every program in my computer but still nothing.

S1cker_0ne
04-14-2010, 03:48 PM
me neither...
-i closed HM
-i downloaded the files
-i extracted both hmhud and masks on my desktop
-i cuted and pasted both in my "holdemmanager" folder, i choose overwrite...
Still no HUD on new tables....
I'm just tilting...
I did the same thing 3 times now, reboot my PC and HM also...
nothing...

04-14-2010, 03:49 PM
There is a link to zip files etc that Morny keeps giving everybody and says to go there. But I tried it several times, shut everything down including computor and did nothing for me. No reply from support when I told them that just left me hanging. LOL

Lujanid
04-14-2010, 03:57 PM
:DOnly three times? Im up to 20 at least.And im tilting away $$ just going in and out all the time:eek::eek::eek:

Lyrrad
04-14-2010, 04:00 PM
We are working on a fix but we need as many ante hands sent as we can get. Please zip and email the problem hand histories, with a link to this thread, to support@holdemmanager.com

I've sent about half of my problem hand histories to support.

I got my hand histories sent to me from PokerStars via e-mail/download and the same import error occured.

The1one
04-14-2010, 04:16 PM
Hi I DL'ed all the updates and transferred the files through the release forum. I'm still having the problem with the results in the tournament area in HEM also but my hud is working fine. I am aware its on stars end and be patient.

I found out finally how to import the results properly.

I requested through stars lobby, the tournament summaries, with detailed results but I had to change the format to utf-8. Which I had to do anyway or manually update. It just sucks I don't get to get my hands "live" through the results window for now but either way.

Brunello1952
04-14-2010, 04:19 PM
Not being all that computer savvy, I can't seem to find the Hold'em Manager folder in the "all programs" listing although my other program files all show there. Am I looking in the wrong place? I have Vista Ultimate.

The1one
04-14-2010, 04:36 PM
Not being all that computer savvy, I can't seem to find the Hold'em Manager folder in the "all programs" listing although my other program files all show there. Am I looking in the wrong place? I have Vista Ultimate.
I went to
C:
program files(x86)
RVG software
and the HEM files were there.

When I used I click and drag, it put the zipped files into where the HEM was I diddnt get a prompt, I just tried to do it and it asked me if I wanna keep both files, andit would be named mask.2 is that correct? Or have I already done it?

S1cker_0ne
04-14-2010, 05:02 PM
I went to
C:
program files(x86)
RVG software
and the HEM files were there.

It works ! Thank you so much dude !!!! :D :D :D :D :D

Rusty Nails
04-14-2010, 05:06 PM
I get frustrated easily when trying to do computer stuff. Is it necessary to d/l and extract the files or will there be a new version of HEM in the next day or two that will include these changes? I would like to avoid the frustrations that I'm sure to have trying to fix this HUD problem.

The1one
04-14-2010, 05:09 PM
It works ! Thank you so much dude !!!! :D :D :D :D :D
NP I'm still having the problem with the results page, but as they said its on stars end.

I was so glad I figured it out, It wasn't working when I tried to extract the files to the HEM, it said access denied and blah blah blah, So I used the click and drag method and boom it transferred the zip files to the HEM folders.

The1one
04-14-2010, 05:15 PM
FWIW, after I play my tourneys, requesting them from the lobby, then impoting them to HEM Theres no Problem. The detailed results sent to my email are unscramble somehow.

Leokosta
04-14-2010, 05:16 PM
Hi, now that I made the updates and applied the patch, the hud makes Pokerstars too slow. I play like 5 or 6 tables, and when they switch, it has a lag.
Any ideas ? Sorry for the bad english

Shaollin
04-14-2010, 05:35 PM
Hello,

I extracted the zip file and the hud is back up and working. My own stats have somehow disapeared from the table. Is that related to the patch or can I fix that somewhere else?

slush420
04-14-2010, 05:56 PM
about those 100-250bb ante tables. they're not reading hands where I steal sb vs bb successfully. prob. some other hands too but that's the first thing I noticed.

MRF
04-14-2010, 05:58 PM
about those 100-250bb ante tables. they're not reading hands where I steal sb vs bb successfully. prob. some other hands too but that's the first thing I noticed.

Me too on the ante tables,

if there is no flop, HEM is not picking up the hand.

clickys
04-14-2010, 06:00 PM
still not importing cant see the results fuck

slush420
04-14-2010, 06:04 PM

yep just went through and noticed this exactly.

The1one
04-14-2010, 06:28 PM
i just closed and re opened stars and the update fixed the issue in the results area of HEM

swet
04-14-2010, 07:05 PM
i just closed and re opened stars and the update fixed the issue in the results area of HEM

Even for the past tournaments? or just the current ones.

I updated everything and my tourneys ar still not showing in results or reports!

swet
04-14-2010, 07:09 PM
still not importing cant see the results fuck

I second that

JPFisher55
04-14-2010, 07:20 PM
For cash games, I just tried the 100-250bb tables. HEM ignores the ante unless you are in the blinds, then it adds it to your blind. It also misses some hands. I emailed support my hand histories at these tables with one hand that HEM missed.

uncfelt1147
04-14-2010, 08:13 PM
I did everything exactly as is, HUD working on all tables except 100-250BB. I guess I'll just have to wait on this? I only played two hands to see if it was working and no HUD appeared, but neither hand went to a flop is this why?

degeneratti
04-14-2010, 08:15 PM
When I try to extract the HUD update into my HEM folder I get a message that says the hmhud.exe is password protected, and it asks me to enter the password. Where can I find this password?

Brunello1952
04-14-2010, 08:47 PM
I still can't get the HUD to come up. I followed directions and in the hmhud folder, I see the hmhud and the masks, both with modified dates of 4/13/2010 11:13am , so I'm presuming this should work. I know the hands are being imported, but no HUD. Very frustrating. We need a straightforward updated version that has the right patch so that we don't have to go through this.

tennygsr
04-14-2010, 09:00 PM
It just so happened that table ninja had an update at the same time, and then HUD stopped working. I hope it isn't my pc...

kcarney8
04-14-2010, 09:21 PM
This is related but I just can't find the answer no matter where I look. Stars sent the hands from yesterday and now I request the tournament summaries off the site and they don't come as a file its just an email i can read. How do I get this info from there into HEM?

victoryyy
04-14-2010, 10:00 PM
i ghave the same problem

victoryyy
04-14-2010, 10:01 PM
i have the same problem

Sasquach
04-14-2010, 10:12 PM
Sorry this was a minor bug that we didnt spot due to the rushed release, if you go to Hud Options > Site Options > UB TAB and untick track live hands and restart HM. Well get this fixed soon for any UB/stars players who want live tracking

Track live hands is not ticked and it is greyed out for Stars and FT. I'll try something else

dmkai3
04-14-2010, 10:33 PM

+1 please fix this

Daspence
04-14-2010, 10:39 PM
Is there an ETA on when stars will be fixing the tourney results import problem?

The1one
04-14-2010, 10:43 PM
Is there an ETA on when stars will be fixing the tourney results import problem?

I belive they did. I closed and reopened it, and stared a game and it worked fine.

Other than that, you'll have to ask for your tournament summaries in UTF-8 format and then upload it into HEM

kcarney8
04-14-2010, 10:46 PM
I belive they did. I closed and reopened it, and stared a game and it worked fine.

Other than that, you'll have to ask for your tournament summaries in UTF-8 format and then upload it into HEM

Hers my problem, they tell me top just request tourney summary from the client and then I get the email. What do I do and how do I do it in order to get it into UTF-* format and into HEM?

The1one
04-14-2010, 10:50 PM
Hers my problem, they tell me top just request tourney summary from the client and then I get the email. What do I do and how do I do it in order to get it into UTF-* format and into HEM?

from the email, just copy and paste into into notepad, once you do, then save it. when your saving it you'll see a little box where you rename it. inside that box theres a small little drop down bar that says ANSI UNICODE UTF and UTF-8 Select UTF-8 and then save it under the name you'll recognize.

Thhen from HEM click import files, and you should see the file you saved. Click that and click open, and it should import everything that stars sent you with all results correct.

PBJaxx
04-14-2010, 10:57 PM
Yep, +1 more for ante games not importing all hands.

kcarney8
04-14-2010, 11:34 PM
from the email, just copy and paste into into notepad, once you do, then save it. when your saving it you'll see a little box where you rename it. inside that box theres a small little drop down bar that says ANSI UNICODE UTF and UTF-8 Select UTF-8 and then save it under the name you'll recognize.

Thhen from HEM click import files, and you should see the file you saved. Click that and click open, and it should import everything that stars sent you with all results correct.

Thank you very much :)

The1one
04-14-2010, 11:54 PM
Thank you very much :)

Cool, this helped I take it. Man it can be frustrating to get all this figured out while playing. So OBv anyone reading this should not play while getting this sorted.

dynamite140
04-15-2010, 02:46 AM
hey guys. How can i import the DoN sngs i played yesterday? I played about 150-180 i estimate but it only recorded about 33. How do i correct this?

nemeelucas
04-15-2010, 02:51 AM
I'm using version 1.10.04b and I've read this thread. I've dl'ed the zip file and replaced the files in my hem folder and restarted stars/hem and hud is still not displaying anything. My hud isn't displaying the other tables that were working before either, after I replaced those files.

Lujanid
04-15-2010, 05:10 AM
I've been at this for hours and hours over a few days now.I've cut,pasted,unzipped,dragged,looked for this file,looked for that file,and tilted off a few dollars in the process of going back and forward between HEM and Pstars.Im all patched out,so im gonna go and pour a beer and relax before i'm up for a new monitor.The tilt is strong in me and I can feel it cut,paste and drag me towards the darkside. OH and I still dont have a %$%%$% HUD.

Ekslem
04-15-2010, 05:47 AM
Any idea when the HUD for the new cashtables will be fixed through a new HBetaUpdate.exe?? Instead of manually unzip and install the HUD files attached in this thread (not wokring).

Sorry for being impatient, but it gets quite annoying after a few days of not being able to play poker due to this.

netsrak
04-15-2010, 06:08 AM
We are working on an update but it will adress some more items so we need some days to finalize it. Our plan is to release it in the next days if nothing unexpected happens.

Esteban
04-15-2010, 08:48 AM
I'm keeping all these issues in this thread and locking up the other threads and posting a link to this one

Hi, I have done that but when I click in ¨ Start auto import ¨ tells me ¨ error lauching the hud: acces denied

What can I do??
Regards

allstars6
04-15-2010, 10:37 AM
Hi I'm sorry but I am unable to make this work. I went into my program files to put the downloaded zip files into HM directory and HM is not in my program files or my program files 86..... HM is still on the computer and works just fine when I open it however my HUD is no longer working on the stars tables with 40-100, please advise thank you

04-15-2010, 11:17 AM
Seems the fix works for some and not others. I tried for the last 2 days and have given up. Support seems the think one fix is good for all and it is not.

Have a great day.

Anicius
04-15-2010, 11:39 AM
I have done the same. Downloaded the update and copied the files into the HM file and replaced them but the HUD still isnt working on 40-100bb tables!

Is there a new update coming that will fix this issue or is there anything that we are doing wrong?

JPFisher55
04-15-2010, 12:21 PM
We need fix to 100-250bb tables not importing hands that do not see flop ASAP. HUD works for me on all PS tables.

gt30
04-15-2010, 01:20 PM

i'm having the same problem... i just played a 2160 hand session on pokerstars but my HEM reports only account for a 1827 hand session

I'm playing a mix of euro tables, 100-250bb, and 40-100bb tables and HEM is importing showing results from all 3 of those so I'm not sure which hands it is missing

deathduck
04-15-2010, 02:09 PM
Any update on 100-250bb tables? I got an email from HEM support yesterday saying

b (import errors on the new 100-250BB + ante tables) we'll fix this as soon as possible.

slush420
04-15-2010, 02:27 PM
again the hands not being imported are the 100-250bb ante table hands where the hand is won preflop for anyone who is concerned.

jenkulle
04-15-2010, 02:43 PM
please dont forget the table scanner format(40-100bb 20-50bb filters) when you update as it takes very little work and is REALLY usefull

ggbman
04-15-2010, 03:10 PM

When I attempt to extract the files to the directory, i get prompted about replacing the already existing file and everything. Then I click yes, and I get the message, "Error access is denied, administrative privleges may be required." Then the file doesn't extract. Help plz.

Leokosta
04-15-2010, 04:47 PM
After unzip the fille, the pokerstars windows are too slow ! I play 7 or 8 tables, and when they pop up, it has a lag that makes it impossible to play. If I restore the old Hud, it comes back to normal, but I just can play on the old tables of pokerstars. Any help ?

Tx

irunlucky
04-15-2010, 07:06 PM
After unzip the fille, the pokerstars windows are too slow ! I play 7 or 8 tables, and when they pop up, it has a lag that makes it impossible to play. If I restore the old Hud, it comes back to normal, but I just can play on the old tables of pokerstars. Any help ?

Tx

Stars has been very slow/ buttons don't respond or over respond since the update for me too.

morny
04-15-2010, 07:09 PM
As mentioned stars have now fixed the tournament issue where tournaments wouldnt show, so restart pokerstars and it should update, any hands played before the issue was fixed will need to be deleted and email stars and they willl resend the correct hands and import those

Anyone having issues still please support@holdemmanager.com for a teamviewer session with details of your problem

The1one
04-15-2010, 07:22 PM
When I attempt to extract the files to the directory, i get prompted about replacing the already existing file and everything. Then I click yes, and I get the message, "Error access is denied, administrative privleges may be required." Then the file doesn't extract. Help plz.
Well, what I did was click the link that opens the zip files, Then I went to the start menu>computer>
C:>
program files(x860)>
RVG software>
then you'll see the HEM files.

Keep that open, then from the other window Click and drag the mask as hmhud into the same folder and it should allow you to do it.

That s how I was able to get the files in there.

slush420
04-15-2010, 07:58 PM
As mentioned stars have now fixed the tournament issue where tournaments wouldnt show, so restart pokerstars and it should update, any hands played before the issue was fixed will need to be deleted and email stars and they willl resend the correct hands and import those

Anyone having issues still please support@holdemmanager.com for a teamviewer session with details of your problem

any word about hands on deep 100-250bb ante tables that don't see a flop getting imported correctly?

MIMI721
04-15-2010, 08:17 PM
Downloaded Holdem Manager, First Time User, However, its not working and I am on a 15 day trial period. SO I have not been able too see how the program works.

fish888
04-15-2010, 09:20 PM

hey there, thanks for the help! am i required to purge those old hands? or just importing the new files would solve the problem?

The1one
04-15-2010, 09:44 PM
hey there, thanks for the help! am i required to purge those old hands? or just importing the new files would solve the problem?

Im not familiar with purging hands as Ive only had my HEM for 2+ months. It runs fine and doesn't cause a lag. I'd assume theres no need to purge old hands as its the tournament summaries were after not so much the hands themselves.

deathduck
04-15-2010, 09:49 PM

Still no mention of the 100-250bb tables?

weatherman
04-15-2010, 10:12 PM
I extracted the files from the HUD update into my holdemmanager directory but my HUD is still nowhere to be found

Esteban
04-15-2010, 10:27 PM
It is ready there is nesesary to download the new version of the soft first to download the new hud
http://www.holdemmanager.com/downloads/HmBetaUpdate.exe

nemeelucas
04-15-2010, 10:32 PM
can i get a link from a forum staff member if it is ready to go?

swet
04-15-2010, 11:04 PM

I don't need the hands I need the tournament files (notepad listing game # T# NLHE and the buyin) like the ones that get saved on your hard while you play with a file name that is the same format.

I have requested them from stars and they do not come in the same format. They just have the tourney # and dont list the buyin etc... I have tried importing the ones they sent and they do not fix the issue of the results not showing in the data view, stats or graphs.

I don't care about the individual hands I need my results to be complete and acurate how do I fix that?

The1one
04-15-2010, 11:20 PM
I don't need the hands I need the tournament files (notepad listing game # T# NLHE and the buyin) like the ones that get saved on your hard while you play with a file name that is the same format.

I have requested them from stars and they do not come in the same format. They just have the tourney # and dont list the buyin etc... I have tried importing the ones they sent and they do not fix the issue of the results not showing in the data view, stats or graphs.

I don't care about the individual hands I need my results to be complete and acurate how do I fix that?

scroll up.

swet
04-15-2010, 11:24 PM
scroll up.

To which post in particular?

TY

The1one
04-15-2010, 11:26 PM
This is after you go to Lobby>requests>Tournament summaries>enter 5> tick the detailed results box.

deacon_bluez
04-16-2010, 12:31 AM
I get this message when I try to extract the zip files to the HEM folder:

You'll need to provide administrator permission to copy to this folder.

Any idea how I do this? I've tried looking at the Properties of the HEM folder, but can't really see what setting, if any, should be changed. (I'm on Windows 7.) Thanks.

deacon_bluez
04-16-2010, 02:06 AM
Figured out how to do it. My HUD seems to be working fine now on all tables.

netsrak
04-16-2010, 04:13 AM
For those who still have problems: we are working on an official update which hopefully be released in the next days. This should address the problems with the 100-250BB tables too.

Until then the Hud patch as explained on the first pages of this thread should help.

Please read and follow the instructions carefully - you need to do some windows file operations.

Damntra
04-16-2010, 04:27 AM
For those who still have problems: we are working on an official update which hopefully be released in the next days. This should address the problems with the 100-250BB tables too.

Until then the Hud patch as explained on the first pages of this thread should help.

Please read and follow the instructions carefully - you need to do some windows file operations.

Are you talking about this:

Or are you talking about something else that is temporary fix for the import errors on 100-250bb tables until the next release? If a temporary fix does exist, would you please provide a link to that fix.

Thank you.

tennygsr
04-16-2010, 08:27 AM
Thank you, downloading and unzipping the files seems to have fixed my percieved Problems.

Tennygsr

netsrak
04-16-2010, 10:03 AM
Are you talking about this:

Or are you talking about something else that is temporary fix for the import errors on 100-250bb tables until the next release? If a temporary fix does exist, would you please provide a link to that fix.

Thank you.

Thats what i mean. The 100-250bb tables will be fixed with the official update

yukon
04-16-2010, 10:18 AM
Thats what i mean. The 100-250bb tables will be fixed with the official update
Is there an ETA for the official update? I keep seeing "in the coming days", but I was hoping I get something more precise if possible.

I am computer savvy and have tried the workaround several times but the HUD won't launch.

Thanks!

chaosad
04-16-2010, 12:37 PM
Hello,
I still have the problem that I didnt see any tournaments. The import works fine and I can see the hands, but no tourament.

I updated Pokerstars to 3.521 and HEM to 1.10.04b. After that I delete the hands (purge is not possible because Options -> purge Hands -> today 16.04 says 0 Hands deleted purging completed) so I delete it in Tourney -> Hands -> Delete all hands in list.

Now I import the handhirstory stars send to my email adresse but I stil see no tournaments. :eek:

Did I make any mistake? Please help me soon.

thx

airharm
04-16-2010, 01:41 PM
The hand import errors on the 100-250BB tables is a huge problem, this needs to be fixed a s a p. Please don't stall!

morny
04-16-2010, 01:43 PM
Is there an ETA for the official update? I keep seeing "in the coming days", but I was hoping I get something more precise if possible.

I am computer savvy and have tried the workaround several times but the HUD won't launch.

Thanks!

We dont have a more precise ETA at the moment

Hello,
I still have the problem that I didnt see any tournaments. The import works fine and I can see the hands, but no tourament.

I updated Pokerstars to 3.521 and HEM to 1.10.04b. After that I delete the hands (purge is not possible because Options -> purge Hands -> today 16.04 says 0 Hands deleted purging completed) so I delete it in Tourney -> Hands -> Delete all hands in list.

Now I import the handhirstory stars send to my email adresse but I stil see no tournaments. :eek:

Did I make any mistake? Please help me soon.

thx

email me the damaged and original hhs to support@holdemmanager.com

irunlucky
04-16-2010, 04:01 PM
We dont have a more precise ETA at the moment

Is there any reason why this is taking so long? I'm sure if you guys could work some overtime and get it up for tonight or tomorrow that a few people who don't play microstakes would be willing to compensate you for your extra work.

Tonk2008
04-16-2010, 05:57 PM

I have the same problem.

Pairadiddle
04-16-2010, 06:16 PM
I tried using this http://forums.holdemmanager.com/140357-post11.html to fix my HUD with the new pokerstars tables but either is not working or not doing anything when i hit run.

jenkulle
04-16-2010, 06:27 PM
Is there any reason why this is taking so long? I'm sure if you guys could work some overtime and get it up for tonight or tomorrow that a few people who don't play microstakes would be willing to compensate you for your extra work.

yeah... especially since they KNEW it was coming for a couple days before it happens and should have put all the preparation into that update... blitzing more, getting help from others... something

not serious at all and that's how PT3 lost a lot of member

yukon
04-16-2010, 06:46 PM
fwiw, I also have PT3 and there appears to be no issues with the new Stars tables. Just in case any others owned PT3 also.

airharm
04-16-2010, 09:25 PM
bleh

yukon
04-16-2010, 10:29 PM
bleh
agreed

Lyrrad
04-17-2010, 12:17 AM
It looks like the deep ante hands it is importing, are imported incorrectly (things are different in the hand replayer and in the text formatted hand history). Will we have to reimport those hands once this is fixed? Is there a simple way of doing so?

Master8
04-17-2010, 02:43 AM
Like others I ve problems with ante tables

First thing that I noticed : part of the hands that are not imported are hands that I raised on 0.5/1$ tables (I don't think that it happened on 0.25/05$ and on some tables none of raised hands are shown on the hud on others it works)
I ve made a manual export of the last hands I ve played : HM have found 83 hands that were not exported (which makes sense) but in the end nothing change in my stats, which does not.
I m willing to send you a file but can you explain what you want exactly (the hands asked at PS ?) and how to do it. (I guess the answer is somewhere but I can't find it)
thx

morny
04-17-2010, 06:14 PM
Like others I ve problems with ante tables

First thing that I noticed : part of the hands that are not imported are hands that I raised on 0.5/1$ tables (I don't think that it happened on 0.25/05$ and on some tables none of raised hands are shown on the hud on others it works)
I ve made a manual export of the last hands I ve played : HM have found 83 hands that were not exported (which makes sense) but in the end nothing change in my stats, which does not.
I m willing to send you a file but can you explain what you want exactly (the hands asked at PS ?) and how to do it. (I guess the answer is somewhere but I can't find it)
thx

Can you send me the original hands where its not importing hands you raised and ill check it out.Also if you also requested those same hands from stars send those too to support@holdemmanager.com

It looks like the deep ante hands it is importing, are imported incorrectly (things are different in the hand replayer and in the text formatted hand history). Will we have to reimport those hands once this is fixed? Is there a simple way of doing so?

Can you send me the hands and detail where the differences are in the hand replayer and the formatted hand history and ill look into this. If there is an issue you'll probably just need to delete and re-import. support@holdemmanager.com

Very sorry for the delay, although we knew this was coming we couldn't work on it until the update happened. However we were already in the middle of working on finalizing some other bugs and features before we knew this problem was coming and to remove them to release this immediately would have taken just as long to get an update and delay the other bug fixes so we decided to release the hud fix immediately as this can be released separately and well have the full update 1.10.05 very soon, were currently doing some internal testing to verify the bugs are fixed before we release it.

Lyrrad
04-17-2010, 10:08 PM
Can you send me the hands and detail where the differences are in the hand replayer and the formatted hand history and ill look into this. If there is an issue you'll probably just need to delete and re-import. support@holdemmanager.com

Looks like the issue is just with the hand replayer with these ante hands. I was mistaken that there was a problem with the storage of these hands. I'll send an example hand to support.

airharm
04-18-2010, 02:35 AM
Still waiting on the update!

EVmachine
04-18-2010, 03:49 AM
Still waiting on the update!

my FT HEM works just set it up today, still have no stars hud or import...i have tried a few ways of unzipping the file and i think i did it right but still no results

airharm
04-18-2010, 03:59 AM
my FT HEM works just set it up today, still have no stars hud or import...i have tried a few ways of unzipping the file and i think i did it right but still no results

I mean't for the ante tables...

morny
04-18-2010, 11:44 AM

Select both files and copy them, navigate to this location C:/Program Files/RVGSoftware/HoldemManager and either press ctrl+v or right click on an open space in the Holdem Manager folder and choose paste.
When you do this it will either ask you do you want to overwrite or it will give you an option to copy & replace the files. Choose yes to do this and then restart HM and the table manager should read 1.10.05 if you done it correctly

MY TOURNAMENT/SNG HANDS ARE NOT SHOWING AFTER THE NEW STARS UPDATE

2) Stars had a problem with the header of their hand histories in tournaments been displayed as:

PokerStars Game #42607378481: Tournament #262538360, $24759661.25+$18190431.71+$8.40 USD Hold'em No Limit - Level I (25/50) - 2010/04/13 11:54:20 ET

Where as it should be something like this

PokerStars Game #42202851927: Tournament #259771132, $150+$3 USD Hold'em No Limit - Level I (25/50) - 2010/04/04 22:07:06 ET

Note the difference highlighted in bold, lots of extra numbers in there for buyin, the hands actually import fine and can be seen in reports but No tourney information is shown in the stats or dataview column

Stars have now fixed the issue, if you imported some of the damaged hands please dont delete the hands, just request the summaries from stars for these tournaments and import it and it should update everything fine and attach to the correct hand histories.

STATS ARE ONLY SHOWING ON THE ACTIVE TABLE AFTER THE NEW HM HUD INSTALL

3) Try and untick force on top in Hud Options > Table Preferences

HM IS NOT IMPORTING HANDS ON 100-250BB TABLES

4) This is being worked on and well release a fix in the next update. Some hands are not importing, we have this working now with the internal version but it wont work for you until we release the next update 1.10.05 which will be very soon

nemeelucas
04-18-2010, 03:14 PM

I've done this step by step and my hm and table manager is not reading 1.10.05, still 1.10.04b

fozzy71
04-18-2010, 03:50 PM
Then you are not installing to the proper folder. Right-Click > Properties on your Shortcut to Holdem Manager and check the Target. We are close to being able to release the .05 update.

EWilson79
04-18-2010, 06:28 PM
I downloaded the zipped hud, unzipped it in the Holdem Manager folder, and it is working fine now. However, everytime I press start import, I get a pop up asking me if I trust the publisher. Once I click ok, the import starts and the hud pops up. My question is, how do I set things up, so the computer doesn't ask me if I trust the publisher? Thanks for your help!

fozzy71
04-18-2010, 07:44 PM
Here's an "unofficial" build that has lots of updates along with fixes for many problems associated with the recent Stars and Tilt updates. There's a ton of other fixes too including iPoker shallow tables. We're looking to have an official build early next week but wanted to release this build early for those of you that want to use the latest version of Holdem Manager.

If you have problems with this build, please update to the latest official build below and that should solve any new problem you experience with this pre-release. http://www.holdemmanager.com/downloads/HmBetaUpdate.exe

jenkulle
04-18-2010, 08:29 PM
thank you very much !!

is there a way to reimport the boggus hands without requesting it from the site or I could import from the moved folder?

Leokosta
04-18-2010, 09:53 PM
Will there be a fix about the lag on PS? When using the Hud, swithing betwin the tables takes a lag of abut 2 secs. Since I play abot 6-8 tables, its impossible to play like this . Any news on this ? Sorry about the bad english

Lyrrad
04-18-2010, 10:38 PM
thank you very much !!

is there a way to reimport the boggus hands without requesting it from the site or I could import from the moved folder?

I managed to re-import it from the moved folder.

I found that I needed to delete the hands in my database before reimporting, because some of the imported data from the previous version appears to be incorrect or it regards the hands it would not import before as duplicates.

Even after doing this, I had to delete additional hands for a particular table and re-import since it thought particular hands were duplicates even though they were not in the database.

But, it seems to be working fine now with this beta version.

swensonn
04-19-2010, 07:59 AM
TILT TILT TILT TILT TILT TILT TILT

Why is Hm always zo tilting

fozzy71
04-19-2010, 10:46 AM
thank you very much !!

I managed to re-import it from the moved folder.

I found that I needed to delete the hands in my database before reimporting, because some of the imported data from the previous version appears to be incorrect or it regards the hands it would not import before as duplicates.

Even after doing this, I had to delete additional hands for a particular table and re-import since it thought particular hands were duplicates even though they were not in the database.

But, it seems to be working fine now with this beta version.

You should be able to do an Options > Purge Hands for the past week. Make sure you DO NOT pick your alias or hero name to skip. That way all hands will be deleted. Then you should be able to Import From Folder > HMArchive\2010\04, to import all the hands from this month.

Will there be a fix about the lag on PS? When using the Hud, swithing betwin the tables takes a lag of abut 2 secs. Since I play abot 6-8 tables, its impossible to play like this . Any news on this ? Sorry about the bad english

This sounds like a system problem with your machine. Is this a desktop or laptop? What type of CPU, etc? Does the lag go away if you close the Table Manager? Do you run any other software when playing poker?

Things you can try: Make sure you use single panel HUDs instead of multiple panels and turn off any transparent hud backgrounds or opacity.

I would suggest you do the majority of the things in this thread: Top 10: HEM performance increase tips - Holdem Manager Forums (http://www.holdemmanager.net/forum/showthread.php?t=11194)

Some of the most important things, imo:

- Remove the WinnerName, WinnerCards and WinnerWon from the Options > Hands View Column Selecto
- Turning off logging and deleting existing logs
- Vacuum/Full/Analyze, then Reindex - FAQ - Hold'em Manager Poker Tracking Software :: Vacuum Analyze Database (http://faq.holdemmanager.com/questions/88/Vacuum+Analyze+Database+#manual)
- Defrag last and make sure you stop the postgresql service before you defrag. I personally use Smart Defrag.
- Do a Cold Boot (Shut Down > Start) before you use HM again

If you continue to have problems please start a new thread with all your details and questions/answers. Make sure you post some screen shots of your Task Manager > Processes tab, sorted in descending order of CPU and Memory usage.

TILT TILT TILT TILT TILT TILT TILT

Why is Hm always zo tilting

Please start a new thread and you will need to be a lot more descriptive, if you would like us to try to help. ;)

JPFisher55
04-19-2010, 12:03 PM
I purged my hands from April 14 which included some 100-250bb hands. Then I attempted to import them, but they won't import. I'm using the new version. It works for new 100-250bb tables, but has difficulties with past hand histories.

jul.jack
04-19-2010, 01:28 PM
With the 10.05 internal update, it went from importing some antes hands (previous version with custom hmhud/mask files) to importing absolutely no ante hands at all. And now I can't even get them to import at all even with the custom hmhud/mask file. Back to 10.04 for me.

edit: I did purge the hands properly/re-imported them. (the same process worked to get the hands back in 10.04b [with the same amount of missing hands anyway])

irunlucky
04-19-2010, 03:43 PM
I purged my hands from April 14 which included some 100-250bb hands. Then I attempted to import them, but they won't import. I'm using the new version. It works for new 100-250bb tables, but has difficulties with past hand histories.

Same problem for me. I purged my hands in order to import the deep hands that wouldn't import initially and now none of the hands will import from my archived folder despite all the hand histories files still being there.

doNug
04-19-2010, 03:45 PM
Ever since the new Stars update HEM is importing hands and the tables are showing up on my table manager but I'm not getting any display on my tables. This is only on the 40-100 BB tables. When they still had some of the old normal tables after the update, my HUD worked fine on those and I haven't tried any of the other new tables, as I don't currently have much interest in playing them. I have downloaded all the updates in this thread, both new ones and the two older ones that had to be extracted. I downloaded those using Winzip, which I downloaded just for this. I just got a brand new computer with Windows 7 but I'm pretty ignorant when it comes to computers and I've been following this thread a bit. If anyone could help me out I'd really appreciate it. Thanks :confused:

The1one
04-19-2010, 04:33 PM
Im still using 04b, and thats what it says is the current release at the top of this forum. Should I update? FWIW my HEM is working fine, but I also dont play cash games so do I need the update?

fozzy71
04-19-2010, 06:34 PM

If you have ever Imported From Folder there before you need to copy them to a new folder to make HM parse every file again.

To get all your missed hands imported

1) Right-Click your Desktop > New > Folder.
2) Go to your \HMArchive folder - To verify the path, go to Options > Configure Auto Import Folders > Edit > Archive Folder: _________.
3) Open that folder and copy the hands (folders of hands) you think it has missed. The archive should be organized by \Month\DayOfMonth (example: D:\HMArchive\2009\07\31). Also get any hand files that are in your \poker site\hand history folder.
4) Paste them into your new desktop folder > HM > Import From Folder.

If that doesn't help, try a new DB:

*Try creating a new UTF DB - FAQ - Hold'em Manager Poker Tracking Software :: Create / Delete Database (http://faq.holdemmanager.com/questions/75/Create+%7B47%7D+Delete+Database)
*Now import a small portion of your \HMArchive so you can see if the problem exists in the new DB - FAQ - Hold'em Manager Poker Tracking Software :: How to Import & Export Hands (http://faq.holdemmanager.com/questions/98/How+to+Import+%26+Export+Hands)
*If the new DB seems to work properly, you will want to import the rest of your archives to the new DB, export/import the hands from the old DB to the new DB, and export/import any player notes and tourney summaries - and then delete the old DB.
*Make sure you export/backup everything before deleting the old DB - FAQ - Hold'em Manager Poker Tracking Software :: Reinstalling on a new PC - Backup Tips (http://faq.holdemmanager.com/questions/372/Reinstalling+on+a+new+PC+-+Backup+Tips)

With the 10.05 internal update, it went from importing some antes hands (previous version with custom hmhud/mask files) to importing absolutely no ante hands at all. And now I can't even get them to import at all even with the custom hmhud/mask file. Back to 10.04 for me.

edit: I did purge the hands properly/re-imported them. (the same process worked to get the hands back in 10.04b [with the same amount of missing hands anyway])

Same problem for me. I purged my hands in order to import the deep hands that wouldn't import initially and now none of the hands will import from my archived folder despite all the hand histories files still being there.

I would suggest you update to the internal and follow the instructions I posted above for JPFisher.

Ever since the new Stars update HEM is importing hands and the tables are showing up on my table manager but I'm not getting any display on my tables. This is only on the 40-100 BB tables. When they still had some of the old normal tables after the update, my HUD worked fine on those and I haven't tried any of the other new tables, as I don't currently have much interest in playing them. I have downloaded all the updates in this thread, both new ones and the two older ones that had to be extracted. I downloaded those using Winzip, which I downloaded just for this. I just got a brand new computer with Windows 7 but I'm pretty ignorant when it comes to computers and I've been following this thread a bit. If anyone could help me out I'd really appreciate it. Thanks :confused:

Close HEM and install the internal build.

Im still using 04b, and thats what it says is the current release at the top of this forum. Should I update? FWIW my HEM is working fine, but I also dont play cash games so do I need the update?

If you aren't having problems you can wait. The tourney issues for stars were fixed by stars. They should import fine into .04b.

gotcha55
04-19-2010, 07:23 PM
Things had been going ok exept for the 100-250bb tables on stars. I had downloaded just the "hmhud.exe and masks.txt" files to get things going ok. But today I tried the new version update 1.10.04b and now my hud wont show up. I get the hands in my reports. I tried to search for just the hmhud.exe and masks.txt files again but couldnt find them. Could you give them to me again so I can try that?

TY

Aaron

ndahlhoff10
04-19-2010, 08:21 PM
I'm having some issues I could use some help with. I had been running a 1.09 version for the last few months. I just updated it and it now says 1.10.04b at the top. I then tried following the steps with copy/pasting the hud/masks, but that didn't work for me.

I'm not sure if this is related at all, but I have a shortcut on my desktop for HM and when I open it, it opens the 1.09 version still. In order to get the newer version I have to open rvg software and then click HMHud to get it opened.

morny
04-19-2010, 08:37 PM
Things had been going ok exept for the 100-250bb tables on stars. I had downloaded just the "hmhud.exe and masks.txt" files to get things going ok. But today I tried the new version update 1.10.04b and now my hud wont show up. I get the hands in my reports. I tried to search for just the hmhud.exe and masks.txt files again but couldnt find them. Could you give them to me again so I can try that?

TY

Aaron

I'm having some issues I could use some help with. I had been running a 1.09 version for the last few months. I just updated it and it now says 1.10.04b at the top. I then tried following the steps with copy/pasting the hud/masks, but that didn't work for me.

I'm not sure if this is related at all, but I have a shortcut on my desktop for HM and when I open it, it opens the 1.09 version still. In order to get the newer version I have to open rvg software and then click HMHud to get it opened.

ndahlhoff10
04-19-2010, 08:40 PM

Yea, I tried this and can't get it working.

PatInTheHat
04-19-2010, 08:48 PM
Upgraded to 1.05 and my Stars HUD problems appear to be fixed however I am having a new problem:

When in the "Reports" or "Hands" tab if I clicked on a column all hands displayed there would be sorted. For example at the end of a session I will click on the "$" symbol and sort all of my hands by dollars won/lost. Now when I click on any of the columns it no longer sorts and only allows me to drag and drop the different columns to change their order.

Any ideas?

fozzy71
04-19-2010, 08:51 PM
Yea, I tried this and can't get it working.

If you installed this your HEm should now say 1.10.05 instead of 1.10.04b?

ndahlhoff10
04-19-2010, 08:55 PM
If you installed this your HEm should now say 1.10.05 instead of 1.10.04b?

Yea, it now says 1.10.05 but the hud still isnt working

morny
04-19-2010, 09:07 PM
This is most likely a non related issue to the update so, please start a new thread and answer any questions that apply to you so we can narrow down what the issue is

FAQ - Hold'em Manager Poker Tracking Software :: My HUD Doesn't Work (http://faq.holdemmanager.com/questions/48/My+HUD+Doesn't+Work)

ndahlhoff10
04-19-2010, 09:42 PM
it's a miracle, it works. thanks guys

Damntra
04-19-2010, 10:31 PM
You should be able to do an Options > Purge Hands for the past week. Make sure you DO NOT pick your alias or hero name to skip. That way all hands will be deleted. Then you should be able to Import From Folder > HMArchive\2010\04, to import all the hands from this month.

I tried to purge the hands I played from last week but got the following error:

http://i733.photobucket.com/albums/ww335/Damntra/purge-hands-1-error.gif

I then followed the directions found on this page

FAQ - Hold'em Manager Poker Tracking Software :: Vacuum Analyze Database (http://faq.holdemmanager.com/questions/88/Vacuum+Analyze+Database+)

Ran the purge hands again and received the same error.

What else can I do to go about purging these hands?

archangel95
04-19-2010, 11:33 PM
please email the hands to support@holdemmanager.net and also link to this thread, it does appear there is an issue with this as several people have reported this, not sure if this is a stars or HM issue yet until i see some hands

Just the hands that have errors or all the hands? If just the ones that cause errors, how do we go about doing that?

rehnquistlives
04-19-2010, 11:43 PM
I tried to purge/reimport from the archive folder with .05 and it didn't work. I was able to get the hands in, however, by importing the files directly. However, a couple of hands were reported as duplicate. This means the hands are missing, correct? (Because in the case of duplicates the old hands are used, and in this case the old hands are broken).

morny
04-20-2010, 11:27 AM

I tried to purge/reimport from the archive folder with .05 and it didn't work. I was able to get the hands in, however, by importing the files directly. However, a couple of hands were reported as duplicate. This means the hands are missing, correct? (Because in the case of duplicates the old hands are used, and in this case the old hands are broken).

Hi,

if you imported some of the tournament hands that werent showing up please dont delete the hands, just request the summaries from stars for these tournaments and import it and it should update everything fine and attach to the correct hand histories.

For the deep ante cash tables issue theres also need to delete and hands, just request the hands from stars and put them in a new folder and reimport them and it should pickup the hands it missed

Leokosta
04-20-2010, 06:14 PM
Frozzy, tx foor answering ...

When I turn off the HUD, it does come back to normal. I will try your sugestions and see if it works. Tx again

Damntra
04-21-2010, 12:32 AM
For the deep ante cash tables issue theres also need to delete and hands, just request the hands from stars and put them in a new folder and reimport them and it should pickup the hands it missed

Some help with this please?

I tried to purge the hands I played from last week but got the following error:

http://i733.photobucket.com/albums/ww335/Damntra/purge-hands-1-error.gif

I then followed the directions found on this page

FAQ - Hold'em Manager Poker Tracking Software :: Vacuum Analyze Database (http://faq.holdemmanager.com/questions/88/Vacuum+Analyze+Database+)

Ran the purge hands again and received the same error.

What else can I do to go about purging these hands?

Lyrrad
04-21-2010, 02:20 AM
BTW, even though the hands are stored correctly, it looks like the hand replayer is still a bit off for ante table hands preflop. It's putting the ante as part of the SB and BB, and displaying raise/call sizes from the SB and BB incorrectly.

This shouldn't be hard to reproduce, but let me know if you're aware of this. (Using .05 internal)

netsrak
04-21-2010, 04:30 AM
@damntra: right click on the hands in the hands view and delete them there.

@Lyrrad: please zip and mail some some hands with a link to this thread and an explanation to support@holdemmanager.net so that we can check it.

chipchucker5
04-21-2010, 02:41 PM
Hey guys,

I've tried updating using both links you guys posted earlier..HEM says I'm running version 1.10.04b. I've also tried downloading the zip7 file, but when I open the unzipped folder, there's only the HMhud.exe in there. When I auto import stars hands, the table manager says there are 0/6 players when the table is full. I'd really appreciate ur help. Thanks.

morny
04-21-2010, 09:20 PM
Please try rebooting and Please install the latest version: http://www.holdemmanager.com/downloads/HmBetaUpdate.exe again, sometimes hm processes dont close properly and the install messes up, so reboot and run the update before you open and other programs

The you should see 1.10.06 as the version in the title bar and that should fix the issues

rehnquistlives
04-22-2010, 01:36 AM

I'm confused as to why I need to request the cash game hands from Stars. Shouldn't all the hands be in the moved hand history files?

netsrak
04-22-2010, 03:46 AM
If you have the cash game hands in your archive (default c:\hmarchive) you don't need to request them from stars. It may be necessary to copy the files to a different folder before you can import them again.

If you have problems with this
please create a new database and reimport the hands via import file or import from folder.

drewwid
04-24-2010, 07:21 PM
If we overwrote the old hmhud.exe and masks.txt with the files originally supplied in this thread will it be "fixed" in the 1.10.06a patch??

basically looking through the files in the holdem manager folder i noticed that the hmhud.exe has since been updated since 4/13 - 4/14, but the masks.txt file seems to be the same unmodified file from the Original Post in this thread.

I also maintained the original mask file when i did this temporary solution, and am basically wondering why if the new update seems to be working why would the update not modify the mask file?

cheiro
04-25-2010, 05:05 AM
Please try rebooting and Please install the latest version: http://www.holdemmanager.com/downloads/HmBetaUpdate.exe again, sometimes hm processes dont close properly and the install messes up, so reboot and run the update before you open and other programs

The you should see 1.10.06 as the version in the title bar and that should fix the issues

Tried this, including the reboot prior to installing, and it still says 1.10.03b. I checked the properties of the exe file and it says 1.10.0.4. I have not seen any zip files in this thread, though the other posts in this thread said something about a zip file in this link http://forums.holdemmanager.com/140357-post11.html . I'm sure some people have fixed their Stars HUD through this thread, but I was unable to do so with the files given. I did install the internal release in that post earlier, but have since installed beta updates. Please let me know if you are able to help. Thank you

netsrak
04-25-2010, 05:41 AM
If we overwrote the old hmhud.exe and masks.txt with the files originally supplied in this thread will it be "fixed" in the 1.10.06a patch??

basically looking through the files in the holdem manager folder i noticed that the hmhud.exe has since been updated since 4/13 - 4/14, but the masks.txt file seems to be the same unmodified file from the Original Post in this thread.

I also maintained the original mask file when i did this temporary solution, and am basically wondering why if the new update seems to be working why would the update not modify the mask file?

The latest update to 1.10.06a contains all the previous fixes. The masks file was not needed for this.

Tried this, including the reboot prior to installing, and it still says 1.10.03b. I checked the properties of the exe file and it says 1.10.0.4. I have not seen any zip files in this thread, though the other posts in this thread said something about a zip file in this link http://forums.holdemmanager.com/140357-post11.html . I'm sure some people have fixed their Stars HUD through this thread, but I was unable to do so with the files given. I did install the internal release in that post earlier, but have since installed beta updates. Please let me know if you are able to help. Thank you

Please install the latest update to 1.10.06a: http://www.holdemmanager.com/downloads/HmBetaUpdate.exe and make sure to install it to your original holdemmanager installation folder. If the installation was successful you see 1.10.06a in the title bar.

cheiro
04-25-2010, 05:32 PM
Please install the latest update to 1.10.06a: http://www.holdemmanager.com/downloads/HmBetaUpdate.exe and make sure to install it to your original holdemmanager installation folder. If the installation was successful you see 1.10.06a in the title bar.

Thank you. Had installed to old hard drive. Resolved.

morny
04-25-2010, 07:36 PM
Ok since any outstanding issues are now resolved by updating any new issues will be unrelated to the stars update so Please install the latest version: http://www.holdemmanager.com/downloads/HmBetaUpdate.exe and if the problem persists just start a new thread with details of your problem