PDA

View Full Version : iPoker - Can't find/import observed hands

baggin
10-05-2008, 03:37 PM
Hi,

Just bought HEM. Set it up and have had some small problems.

One of them is for iPoker. Importing hands where I am sitting at the table, seems to work fine. But I'm not able to import observed hands from tables I'm not sitting at myself.

In Table Manager these observed tables seems to be registered as having no players (0/10 players, 0/2 players etc...) No hands are imported.

I am currently playing one table myself and having a few other tables up as well. On my own table the hud is updating all the time and it seems as the import is running just fine. But on the observed tables no hud appears.

Every box is checked in the chat options. I run HEM 1.06.03h. iPoker is run as Admin.

Does anyone have any idea where I should start looking to solve this? I have no clue....:confused:

morny
10-06-2008, 12:35 PM
HM dosent import observed hands on Ipoker you need a 3rd party handgrabber, Eyepoker is the one i use, google it.

baggin
10-06-2008, 06:40 PM
Thanks. That seems to work. I am importing hands now. Players are added to my database and it seems like the import thing is working.

But:

1.)
When I go the history folder where the hands are stored, they are not processed and moved to my "processed poker hands" folder.

My auto import set up is: "C:\Poker\PropagandaPoker\History\"My username" + subfolders (+Archive Files)

The observed hands are stored in "My username" folder. I datamnied 16 tables for a little while now and there are 32 files in that folder. 16 files just 1 kb big and 16 other files approx 40-50 kb big.

How come they are not moved to "processed poker hands" folder?

2.)
The HUD does not come up on the observed tables. Why not?

Hope you guys can help me out here. If I can get this to work, this is really cool :D

morny
10-07-2008, 02:56 PM
1) Processed hands are only moved after HM hasnt been active for an extended period then you restart the auto import so dont worry it will move them

2) Unfortunately This wont work for ipoker although were working on implementing this for some sites including ipoker.

baggin
10-07-2008, 04:01 PM
Ok. Thanks.

1.) What do you mean "only moved after HM hasnt been active for an extended period"? Is it a set time frame (a day, a week, or something else?)

What if I would like to datamine a lot or import a lot of hands several days in a row? Wouldn't that build up to be a big pile of hands in the hand history folder that HEM has to read and discard and slow everything down.

I remember from PokerTracker2, if one did not move processed/imported hands away, then it slowed PT down a lot.

Extra: It seems like it moved some hands I played myself the other day. Is that right? Move own hands instantly, but not observed hands?

morny
10-07-2008, 06:33 PM
I think its roughly 1 hour, i datamine almost 24hours a day and it dosent seem to cause a problem, theres never many hands left behind too long

When it moves the files it should move all the files at that time in the folder unless they were was a permissions issue and something else was using them files like the tables still been open or PT2 or 3 running for eg

baggin
10-08-2008, 05:40 AM
Ok, thanks. I will test it out for a few days and see what happens.