PDA

View Full Version : Filter by hours? Does it exist?

RobinMidas
04-13-2010, 05:54 AM
Hi,

I don't found how to filter my data by hour to know at which hour of the day I win (or loose) more money.

Does this filter exist?

Thanks.

morny
04-13-2010, 11:10 AM
Please attach the report into your reports folder in Holdem Manager and restart and then look for the report Time - Hourly

This an a few more interesting reports will be in 1.10.05 automatically

RobinMidas
04-13-2010, 12:01 PM
Thanks for you quick answer.

I play Double or Nothing and I want to know at which hour of the day my play is optimal.

With this report I only can see winnings in chips but I wish could see in terms of Buy-in, is it possible? And to have a graph with this?

Thanks.

morny
04-13-2010, 06:15 PM
Yeah im afraid that wont work for tournies as it works off the stack sizes won. You could try the custom reports forum as im not sure if its possible to do with cash

RobinMidas
04-14-2010, 06:29 AM
Thanks I think there is a lot of very good things for the cash game players, but less for tourney player, I hope that there is going to have a little more options in the future.

Thanks

custo80
04-14-2010, 06:50 AM
Thanks for you quick answer.

I play Double or Nothing and I want to know at which hour of the day my play is optimal.

With this report I only can see winnings in chips but I wish could see in terms of Buy-in, is it possible? And to have a graph with this?

Thanks.

I play DoNs aswell and am hoping for excatly the same thing!

Please let us know if something like this can be done.