PDA

View Full Version : HUD resets on AP (when people leave?)

kga1978
04-12-2010, 11:40 PM
Hi,

I play on AP and have noticed that whenever people start to leave a FR table, the HUD stats for the remaining players reset. Say, in a table with 9 people I have 5k reads on one of my opponents, two people will leave (so now 7 people) and my HUD will for some reason reset - I now only have 1 read on this opponent (and all other players). This appears to be happening quite often - sometimes, if I leave HM running the HUD stats will come back, but most often I have to restart the program.

I'm using 1.10.04b.

Thanks/

netsrak
04-13-2010, 03:40 AM
We just had another thread about it and are trying to duplicate it. Can you post some screenshots to give us more details?

1) The table manager
2) The tables (including one with no stats)
3) The "importing\hud data" folder
4) The ...handhistory\screenname folder.
Please make 3 and 4 the detailed view with the dates and file sizes etc.

Patvs
04-13-2010, 08:46 AM
What are you settings for:
hud options--> player preferences--> use for tab? (you only use 1 HUD for both fullring and 6max games?)

hud options--> additional HUD filters (you don't have any # players filters?)

kga1978
04-13-2010, 09:53 AM
What are you settings for:
hud options--> player preferences--> use for tab? (you only use 1 HUD for both fullring and 6max games?)

hud options--> additional HUD filters (you don't have any # players filters?)

I'll get the screenshots later when I play. As for the above questions:

1. 'Use for' tab: both 6max and FR
2. I do have # players filter:
2: 2-2
3-6: 3-6
7-10: 7-10

So, I guess the filters thing could be the culprit? Although, I have seen this happening with 7 players.

I have now reset the filters to 'All: 2-10' and will try it out tonight and see if that works - I'll let you guys know in this post.

Thanks

kga1978
04-13-2010, 11:07 PM
Okay, it seem to have been the HUD filter. I will report back if I see the problem again.