PDA

View Full Version : Stats in wrong locations

Munchausen
04-12-2010, 05:18 PM
Hi,

I apologize in advance if this is solved in another thread. I couldn't find it.

My stats are in new places every table. I don't use preferred seating and I have admin priveledges. I save the positions, but it doesn't seem to help.

_Loki_
04-12-2010, 06:55 PM
Doing what it says in this FAQ (or doing the opposite of what it says ?) should sort you out - I think...
FAQ - Hold'em Manager Poker Tracking Software :: Hero HUD Stats Are Aligned Wrong (http://faq.holdemmanager.com/questions/58/Hero+HUD+Stats+Are+Aligned+Wrong+)

Munchausen
04-12-2010, 07:57 PM
No luck - they still appear in the wrong places (next to the wrong names, etc.)

_Loki_
04-12-2010, 08:08 PM
I may have misunderstood your original post - what site is this ?

_Loki_
04-12-2010, 08:10 PM
STT ? MTT ? what game type ?

Munchausen
04-12-2010, 08:38 PM
I'm getting it on PS in hyper-turbos - 6man although I think I get it in 9ways too. I DO NOT get it in heads up tournaments however. I'll check to see if I get it in FTP 6/9 ways as well.

DontKillKenny
04-12-2010, 08:46 PM
hi,
same prob here since new update for ipoker (resizeable table) .
I play on mybet poker 6max cash game, and cant fix the stats, if i try to move it on one table it moves also on the other tablet ( the stat). If open a new table the stat is near the wrong player. Tryied everything so far.

edit :added picture, on the left upper table i made the stats manually on the players, if i do this, on the other tables it change the position of the stats also...
and by the way sorry for my poor english :)

http://img193.imageshack.us/img193/7862/56441465.jpg

netsrak
04-13-2010, 03:44 AM
The Ipoker preferred seating is not supported yet.
You need to switch it off in the Ipoker client.

DontKillKenny
04-13-2010, 11:49 AM
The Ipoker preferred seating is not supported yet.
You need to switch it off in the Ipoker client.

and how?

Munchausen
04-13-2010, 05:16 PM
Just noting that my issue is probably different from his.

_Loki_
04-13-2010, 06:18 PM
I'm getting it on PS in hyper-turbos - 6man although I think I get it in 9ways too. I DO NOT get it in heads up tournaments however. I'll check to see if I get it in FTP 6/9 ways as well.

Did you get it in FTP 6/9 ?

Munchausen
04-13-2010, 06:50 PM
FTP appears to be working.

_Loki_
04-13-2010, 09:23 PM
Hi - can anyone help with this ?

...stats are in new places every table. I don't use preferred seating and I have admin priveledges. I save the positions, but it doesn't seem to help.

Doing what it says in this FAQ (or doing the opposite of what it says ?) should sort you out - I think... http://faq.holdemmanager.com/questions/58/Hero+HUD+Stats+Are+Aligned+Wrong+

No luck - they still appear in the wrong places (next to the wrong names, etc.)

FTP appears to be working.

DontKillKenny
04-15-2010, 10:20 AM
Push!

cmon guys, i cant multitable with this problem, all the stats are in different locations on the tables, and if i move one on a table, it moves all stats on the other tables too.. please i really need ur help!!!
i am very frustrated right now, tryied everything i guess

packbacker83
04-15-2010, 11:01 AM
I am having the same problem on Stars. Stats come up all over the place. Once I move them they stay as long as the same players remain seated but every time a new player sits down his stats never appear next to his seat. I am constantly moving stat boxes through the entire session.

I also have the mucked cards showing over the wrong seat. I have gone through the fix in the FAQ and the edit placements look right on the table but they still show up over the wrong seat.

It is almost as if the PS client misnumbers the seats or something.

I am not using preferred seating

Works perfect on FT

CoiJoy
04-15-2010, 01:23 PM
Push!

cmon guys, i cant multitable with this problem, all the stats are in different locations on the tables, and if i move one on a table, it moves all stats on the other tables too.. please i really need ur help!!!

I have the same problem for 6 max cash games in the IPoker network (Titan Poker)

fozzy71
04-15-2010, 03:01 PM
Hi - can anyone help with this ?

I am having the same problem on Stars. Stats come up all over the place. Once I move them they stay as long as the same players remain seated but every time a new player sits down his stats never appear next to his seat. I am constantly moving stat boxes through the entire session.

I also have the mucked cards showing over the wrong seat. I have gone through the fix in the FAQ and the edit placements look right on the table but they still show up over the wrong seat.

It is almost as if the PS client misnumbers the seats or something.

I am not using preferred seating

Works perfect on FT

1) Close HM and the Table Manager.
2) Delete your existing position files, so HM will rebuild them to default.
3) Delete > \Holdem Manager\Config\pospref.txt and pospref2.txt, and pospref4.txt.
4) configure your poker client preferred seating and seating preferences in HM accordingly
5) Setup HUD pre-fetch: FAQ - Hold'em Manager Poker Tracking Software (http://www.holdemmanager.net/faq/afmviewfaq.aspx?faqid=29) (if on stars or ftp)
6) open one cash Table and adjust the HUD while observing. Move the stats with the right mouse key to the correct positions.
7) Then sit and play at least one hand so you can make sure the hero hud is positioned properly.
8) Table manager -> File -> Save positions
9) Now you can open further tables but you will always have to play at least one hand for the stats being moved to the correct positions.

FAQ - Hold'em Manager Poker Tracking Software :: Setup Preferred Seating For Poker Stars (http://faq.holdemmanager.com/questions/365/Setup+Preferred+Seating+For+Poker+Stars)

Push!

I have the same problem for 6 max cash games in the IPoker network (Titan Poker)

You have to disable the preferred seating option in the ipoker client. Do not ask me where it is in their options as I dont play there. if you are unsure you can email their support.

DontKillKenny
04-15-2010, 07:07 PM
You have to disable the preferred seating option in the ipoker client. Do not ask me where it is in their options as I dont play there. if you are unsure you can email their support.

after some restarts finally it works for now, turned preferred seating option off, on german : "automatisches zentrieren" abmachen.

thx for the support

sndheartbeat
04-20-2010, 02:45 PM
I set it up but every hands the pop up move toward another player, it doesnt stay where I put it.

Dont know what to do now...

netsrak
04-21-2010, 04:55 AM
Update to 1.10.06 from the link at top of the forums and configure the ipoker preferred seating.

sndheartbeat
04-22-2010, 07:10 PM
Ok, I installed the new patch. Before I configured the seating in Ipoker, I opened observed tables, the stats is ok on 1 table, but the next one is not in the same order. does that mean that I cant fix while observing, but when i will play it will be ok ?

It seems that the seat 1 is not always at the same seat on Ipoker,

morny
04-22-2010, 11:10 PM
We dont support preferred seating for observed hands, in fact very few people can even see observed hands on ipoker, used to happen to me on one site i played but never worked on any other sites i played on

sndheartbeat
04-23-2010, 05:16 PM
Ok so when I play, i auto center on Ipoker, then on HM which seat I should set it up,
I play 6 max

Thanks

morny
04-24-2010, 12:57 AM
I think it might be seat 5, its seat 5 for full ring, try 5 if that doesnt work try 4, 3.........etc until you find the correct one

fozzy71
04-24-2010, 09:35 AM
If it is 5 for FR I would expect it to be seat 3 for 6 max, but I have never played there personally. :D