PDA

View Full Version : Format PC - Registering Codes

Elbeto87
04-12-2010, 04:05 PM
Sorry guys, I was searching and I wasn't able to find it.

I will format my pc and I have all the purchase programs (HM, Table Ninja and Table Scanner), and I want to know How could I do in order to keep my codes. I have a notebook too, so I ve already used both of the keys code. It's the same process for each program?

Thanks in advance,
Elbeto87

fozzy71
04-12-2010, 04:43 PM
For HM and the Table Scanner you can use our registration site.

Then you will be able to retrieve or reset your own license, as needed. Registration Home Page (http://www.holdemmanager.net/Registration/)

To get your current license from your running installation of HEM: Help > Show Serial Number

You will need to sign up, login, and then reset your code, then logout/login, to verify it was reset.

I think for tableninja you still need to go through support@alxsoftware.com if you need it reset.

Elbeto87
04-12-2010, 05:05 PM
Thanks for your fast answer :D

Just another question, using the code Ive reseted, It's enough to use the HM and the Table Scanner at the same time? I mean, the soft doesn't use different serials?

Thanks again :)
Elbeto87

morny
04-12-2010, 07:05 PM
HM, table scanner and Ninja all use different serial no's, HM uses SMS/SM2 and PRO/PR2 aswell and Table scanner uses SCP, not sure what one Ninja begins with but you can email sales@holdemmanager if youve forgot or lost any of your codes and theyll re-email