PDA

View Full Version : trade HH without my stats

Shloogy
10-05-2008, 07:44 AM
hi
i want to trade with a friend HH.
theoretically, is there a way of trading without providing him hh that contains my hands?
i know that its not implanted, just wanted to know whether its possible, so i can query my db

thanks in advance

morny
10-05-2008, 10:12 AM
The easiest way would be to choose all the applicable stats you'd like to share in Cash Games > Report and then right click the column headers above your stats and choose Save Grid as .CSV file and then save it and send it to your mate and hell only have your stats but not your HH

Shloogy
10-06-2008, 07:29 AM
im sorry but i dont fully understand u,
and im also not sure if u understood my inquire

i would like to trade db with a friend - send him loads of hh and receive loads of hh from a different site in return.

however, i am definitely not interested in giving him hh that contain my stats.
also, i am mining full tilt while i play, therefor some hh that i played considerd to be observed hands - thus exporting observed hands is not a good solution.

what im thinking is, if there is a way of exporting my observed hh with filter- without stats from "hero"

i know that hm currently not offer it, im only asking hypothetically to see if its possible so i can start grinding my hand to see how im querying my db

thanks in advance, really looking forward to your reply

morny
10-06-2008, 12:08 PM
Sorry for the confusion i understand you now. Yes we will be introducing filters to exporting, such as dont include hero or players, by date, stakes etc but theres already a couple of big things before this such as tourney support and multicrruency support and then well move on to things like this depending on the schedule Roy has set out as this would be a big feature that alot of people would find useful.