PDA

View Full Version : partypoker.it

I)1r7y5p0ng3
04-12-2010, 05:59 AM
we are members of a poker community and many of us have this problem with partypoker.it (the software of this poker room is nearly the same of partypoker.com)

No buyin, rake and payouts in tourneys.

Holdem manager does not allow to manually change the payout structure so we can not see correct EV curve.

Many of ours members wait your fix to buy this fantastic software.

netsrak
04-12-2010, 09:30 AM
Please zip and mail some sample tourneys with a link to this thread to support@holdemmanager.net

Memphis84
04-12-2010, 10:32 AM
we are members of a poker community and many of us have this problem with partypoker.it (the software of this poker room is nearly the same of partypoker.com)

Holdem manager does not allow to manually change the payout structure so we can not see correct EV curve.

+1

ringhiokam
04-12-2010, 01:01 PM

++++1

manusaiz
04-12-2010, 01:24 PM

+++++1

stevanin
04-30-2010, 04:38 PM
I want to buy your software, but if is not fully compatible with partypoker.it is useless for me and my friends, I hope you solve this problem asap

_Loki_
05-01-2010, 10:00 AM
Hi stevanin

Have you done this ?

Please zip and mail some sample tourneys with a link to this thread to support@holdemmanager.net

I)1r7y5p0ng3
05-01-2010, 12:18 PM
Hi stevanin

Have you done this ?

we all done this...no answer from hm support.

We wait...

Leviathan
05-03-2010, 09:05 AM
Please fix it! There are a lot of italian customers in trouble :)

fabio
05-03-2010, 09:45 AM
Hi guys,

I can assure you that this is on our to-do list.

Per favore siate pazienti :)