PDA

View Full Version : Problem with License

djle4177
04-12-2010, 03:44 AM
I been using the program for a week and now it wont start saying I have issues with License.

I took out the license number on here and my windows serial number.

I tried resetting the serial number to but still doesnt work.

License Failure Details
--------------------------------------------------
4/12/2010 5:53:14 AM
HoldemManager.frmLoading

A valid license could not be obtained for 'Holdem Manager'. Please contact RVG Software Ltd for assistance.

DETAILS

No licenses found in the suggestion cache.

No compiled licenses found.

No licenses found in C:\Program Files\RVG Software\Holdem Manager.

Could not validate license "Evaluation Edition (TRY-)" in C:\Documents and Settings\All Users\Application Data\XHEO INC\SharedLicenses\HoldemManager.lic.
The license has been modified.

Could not validate license "Small Stakes Edition (SMS-)" in C:\Documents and Settings\All Users\Application Data\XHEO INC\SharedLicenses\HoldemManager.lic.

Could not validate license "Professional Edition (xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx)" in C:\Documents and Settings\All Users\Application Data\XHEO INC\SharedLicenses\HoldemManager.lic.

Could not validate license "Small Stakes HE/OM (SM2-)" in C:\Documents and Settings\All Users\Application Data\XHEO INC\SharedLicenses\HoldemManager.lic.

Could not validate license "Professional HE/OM (PR2-)" in C:\Documents and Settings\All Users\Application Data\XHEO INC\SharedLicenses\HoldemManager.lic.

Could not validate license "Omaha Small Stakes (SOM-)" in C:\Documents and Settings\All Users\Application Data\XHEO INC\SharedLicenses\HoldemManager.lic.

Could not validate license "Omaha Professional (POM-)" in C:\Documents and Settings\All Users\Application Data\XHEO INC\SharedLicenses\HoldemManager.lic.

Could not validate license "Evaluation Edition (TRY-)" in HoldemManager.

Could not validate license "Small Stakes Edition (SMS-)" in HoldemManager.

Could not validate license "Professional Edition (PRO-)" in HoldemManager.

Could not validate license "Small Stakes HE/OM (SM2-)" in HoldemManager.

Could not validate license "Professional HE/OM (PR2-)" in HoldemManager.

Could not validate license "Omaha Small Stakes (SOM-)" in HoldemManager.

Could not validate license "Omaha Professional (POM-)" in HoldemManager.

System Info

Timestamp: 2010-04-12T05:53:14 / 2010-04-11T22:53:14
Entry Assembly: HoldemManager, Version=1.10.0.5, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=null
Base Directory: C:\Program Files\RVG Software\Holdem Manager\
Platform: Windows XP Home 32-bit Service Pack 3 [5.1 Build 2600]
OS Version: 5.1.2600.196608
CLR Version: 2.0.50727.3603
Process Bitness: 32-bit
Culture: en-US / en-US
Encoding: Western European (Windows)
IIS Available: True
Machine Code: xxxxxxxxxxxxx

Assemblies

Accessibility *
2.0.0.0 / 2.0 R 3053 for .NET 2.0
C:\WINDOWS\assembly\GAC_MSIL\Accessibility\2.0.0.0 __b03f5f7f11d50a3a\Accessibility.dll

DeployLX.Licensing.v3 *
3.2.2000.0 / 3.2 R 3813 for .NET 2.0
C:\Program Files\RVG Software\Holdem Manager\DeployLX.Licensing.v3.dll

DevComponents.DotNetBar2 *
8.3.0.0 / 8.3.0.0 for .NET
C:\Program Files\RVG Software\Holdem Manager\DevComponents.DotNetBar2.dll

HoldemManager *
1.10.0.5 / 1.10.0.5 for .NET
C:\Program Files\RVG Software\Holdem Manager\HoldemManager.exe

mscorlib
2.0.0.0 / 2.0 R 3603 for .NET 2.0
c:\WINDOWS\Microsoft.NET\Framework\v2.0.50727\msco rlib.dll

System
C:\WINDOWS\assembly\GAC_MSIL\System\2.0.0.0__b77a5 c561934e089\System.dll

System.Configuration
C:\WINDOWS\assembly\GAC_MSIL\System.Configuration\ 2.0.0.0__b03f5f7f11d50a3a\System.Configuration.dll

System.Drawing
C:\WINDOWS\assembly\GAC_MSIL\System.Drawing\2.0.0. 0__b03f5f7f11d50a3a\System.Drawing.dll

System.Web
External component has thrown an exception.

System.Windows.Forms
C:\WINDOWS\assembly\GAC_MSIL\System.Windows.Forms\ 2.0.0.0__b77a5c561934e089\System.Windows.Forms.dll

System.Xml
2.0.0.0 / 2.0 R 3082 for .NET 2.0
C:\WINDOWS\assembly\GAC_MSIL\System.Xml\2.0.0.0__b 77a5c561934e089\System.Xml.dll

morny
04-12-2010, 02:51 PM
Please update to the latest beta - http://www.holdemmanager.com/downloads/HmBetaUpdate.exe

For W7 and Vista you must set \holdem manager\dbcontrolpanel.exe, holdemmanager.exe and hmhud.exe are started as administrator. Run the windows explorer and navigate to your Holdemmanager installation directory. Right click the executables and select properties... then select "Run as admin" from the compatibility tab. If you have Vista and the checkboxes are greyed out and you can't select it, please turn UAC on, reboot, and then set the files to run as administrator.

Next, we need to enable the option to see Hidden Files: How to see hidden files in Windows (http://www.bleepingcomputer.com/tutorials/tutorial62.html)
Problems Registering Holdem Manager:

1. Delete C:\Program Files\RVG Software\Holdem Manager\holdemmanager.exe.ldat (Program Files (x86) if you have the 64bit version)

2. Delete C:\ProgramData\XHEO INC\SharedLicenses\HoldemManager.lic (XP Users can find the file at C:\Documents and Settings\All Users\AppData\XHEO INC\SharedLicenses\HoldemManager.lic)

If that doesnt work please try this:

1. Create a new text document in the Config folder and name it LicDebug.txt
2. Open HM and register
3. Close HM and delete the LicDebug.txt file
4. http://faq.holdemmanager.com/questions/24/I+Can%27t+Activate+%26+Register+Holdem+Manager- I Can't Activate & Register Holdem Manager (check the proxy settings)
5. FAQ - Hold'em Manager Poker Tracking Software :: Using Revo Uninstaller (http://faq.holdemmanager.com/questions/126/Using+Revo+Uninstaller+) - Using Revo Uninstaller (uninstall HM with Revo FREE and reinstall it)

djle4177
04-13-2010, 01:09 AM
I did all of this and still no good. I still get the pop up saying that I have problems with my serial number. But this time my HEM serial number didnt appear.

Since I reinstalled, did I lose all my settings? =(

I couldnt find the holdemmanager.exe.ldat file though so I didnt delete it though. I just saw holdemmanager.exe.

netsrak
04-13-2010, 03:28 AM
Please schedule a remote support session with our support. Email support@holdemmanager.net, with a link to this thread and your forum name, so we can setup a Teamviewer (http://www.holdemmanager.net/teamviewer) session.